What's new

The HOG, THSeeds

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
That might be worth crossing for the yield alone then, looks like great bag appeal as well however.

I can see a white rhino x hog doing good for a strain. Strength and medicinal value of the rhino and overall yield of the hog. My rhino yields well BUT I would love to pull 1+ gram per watt especially when we are talking about a 600 watter.

That is over 20 zippers of what looks like pretty decent smoke for sure.

Is it a creeper, how long does the high last? Can it end up couchlock style?

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
The hogsbreath pheno, can you tell me a bit more about it? Sounds like that is the one pheno that everyone wants.

What are the averages in locating one in a pack of the hog nowadays? I know some "amazing phenos" end up getting bred out of a line and never get seen or heard of again and wondering if this hogsbreath is still being found in packs today.

I want those YIELDS....

m8: TY bro

Bluewonder: OK I probably need to clarify the potency... it is definitely STRONG. It doesn't knock your d*ck in the dirt off one toke, but it definitely has some kick. It is by far the most potent high yielding variety I have come across.

Medmaker: Yeah, I could def see someone using this for breeding purposes. The stone is definitely a good I/S mix, and it has a pretty high ceiling. My pheno is def more heady than couchlock, but it still makes you take a step back and pause .............. .... Happy hunting bro!

This beautiful lady still has a home in my house; I can't get rid of the best yielding plus high quality variety.... however... Our new pet of the class is the Purple Cream. Pics to come soon ;)

C

csedge

Here are a couple pics of the final product:

A dry 12g bud
picture.php

I got hog that looks exactly like that, when i get home ill upload a picture. Cant get a cutting but that looks like a replica lol

THSEEDS ROCKS! nice pics..... how do i smoke it through the computer?

We have had AWESOME success with the MENDICINO MADNESS strain from THSeeds outdoors at 46degrees north in a pretty wet environment.....