What's new

The High Country flower thread..

E

EShred

Eshred what is the height of your screen? Also are you in containers, smart pots, bags, hydro? I am trying to dial in my scrog and I can not get an even canopy. Do you veg til they hit the screen then switch it on over?

Ace

Trellis is about 4.5 feet high. At flip canopy was about 6 inches under it. Recirculating DWC. First few weeks of 12/12 require lots of canopy management (bending, weaving, tying back).

The High Country flower thread..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358613556.225624.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358613574.082073.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358613599.224139.jpg

Ital living organic Kimbo slice

aceofspades

Eshred, thanks. Problem I am having is a flowering room that is staggered. I have a big veg room trying to bush them out to the max before they go into flower. I stagger because I am a lone wolf on this project and last time I couldn't get all my trimming done in time!

Ace

krustallos

Veteran
Where'd everyone go? Missing some SELFH, Cob and the rest of the 'ole crew in here.

Mazaar:
picture.php

Some Diamond
picture.php

Coffee Kush:
picture.php

Ray Charles:

picture.php

Hope all is well with everyone in the High Country! Lets see some CO flowers.. revival time

I read all over the place colorado weed sucks blah blah blah, this thread is a perfect example that if your getting shitty colorado weed you dont know the right circles!! Great job fellas, ill try and snag some for you all soon ;)

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
That's the Cali growers trash talkin because their weed isn't the best stuff on this side of the mudball anymore!

SSHxGrapefruit week 6

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
I miss the homies as well krustallos'......

oh still around...I'll have some shots soon enough.. This thread def needs to stay alive and kicking though.. All the old homies are still up to the same old tricks.. this place is far too accessible to the public eye for a lot of the talent in co to post the grows anymore, ( don't wanna rub that shit in the feds faces) people are going BIG out here , just saw my first indoor acre of weed (44k sq feet) and holy shit!!!! pumpin out quality as well, better than most basement weed, which I never thought I would say.. MOney we need more of that gear out this way.. everything that stardawg touches turns to ice cold diamond clusters... got some hindu-skunk x stardawg going right now and it is frostier than the white @ 35 days... camera is on the list but not quite there yet.. maybe I can get a homie to take some pixs ...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Oh I know there around....jejeje...the gear is coming.....there are doors opening....
Love me some HIGH Country!!!

OLDproLg

Veteran
FUCK the FEDS.......

Get them pix in here or your letting them win.
THey cant use pix anyhow,so what gives,i been threw it
i know from a US marshall,what you say(admit is worst)
than any pic huh!@they can SUCKIT.

to bad everyone chickened out....
peace n green,lg

OLDproLg

Veteran
OK THAT FLOORED ME!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me twice and say good by...................

You got a WINNER STEAK DINNER KRUSTALLOS!!!!!!!!!
waaaaaooooo at a way man.........

beefsteak bud,love it,now if a could get it>>>1 day?
Lg

krustallos

Veteran
Too many non-pics in the Colorado Thread... so I'm going to be posting in here from now on. Hope some of the old members of this thread are still around and chime in with what they have going on now!
Flu (GG#4 x Flo)
Here's what was used in the cross
GG#4:
picture.php

Flo:
picture.php

Flu #6:
picture.php

picture.php

Flue #10:
picture.php

Lots more to come... hoping to see some more High Country Flowers! Less talk, more pics!

SourDank

Veteran
Too many non-pics in the Colorado Thread... so I'm going to be posting in here from now on. Hope some of the old members of this thread are still around and chime in with what they have going on now!
Flu (GG#4 x Flo)
Here's what was used in the cross
GG#4:
View Image

Flo:
View Image

Flu #6:
View Image

View Image

Flue #10:
View Image

Lots more to come... hoping to see some more High Country Flowers! Less talk, more pics!

That flue looks crazy man, some real dank

Latest posts

Latest posts