The High Country flower thread..

Y

YosemiteSam

can western slope guys play

can western slope guys play

Peyote Purple

untitled (1 of 1)-5.jpg

Stumbleweed

Here's some Bubba D aka 303 Kush, which is a Hill Billy creation. Pre-'98 Bubba Kush x Reservoir ChemDawg IC3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Coffee Kush:

picture.php

Chem D:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These were again all grown by Tierra Rojo.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice that bubba d is killer! I think zombo did the cross tho. Hillbilly found it?

Stumbleweed

EDIT: This is Hill Billy's cut/pheno of Bubba D known as the 303 Kush, but he didn't do the cross. Thanks for the info, ya'll!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!!
-Clark Griswold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk74WprmZxY

41802_44001411425_3976078_n.jpg

Merry Christmas High Country!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
just wanted to give Co a MerryChristmas...love what ive seen personally/online from you cat's....hope to see you guy's soon...respect

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right back at ya $$!

My favorite office space line...

'the pleasure is all on this side of the table'

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

organic in soil

^some masterkush X black haze i grew out last winter!!!!

the pics dont even show her true frost.. that was something special!
this bud gave alot of my friends intense heart racing effects! very sativa with that kush density! a real winner in my eyes!

some of the spicest pot ive ever smoked!!!! wish i kept a clone :joint:

later ppl!

Thanks Stumbleweed for posting those pics ,you are very good at taking plant photos keep it up .And yes Zombo did cross the 98 bubba kush with a male chemdawg bx 1 and made the seeds and I grew them out and found this 2nd pheno dubbed the "303 Kush" I have had it for around 4 years and have let a few selected folks here in colorado grow this one. look forward in the next few daze dropping my new seed company "Kushlife Seeds" in colorado releasing the first backcrosses of the '303 Kush" if your in colorado you might have a chance to pick up these ..........stay tuned

Dorje113

Macro of Snowcap, playing around with an old Canon 50mm with extension tube that's older than I am...

Ugh, pardon the black thread from the background fabric... couldn't tell it was there until it the pic got cropped. Shooting Macros is a PITA!

XmasDayPicDump791.jpg

Dorje113

Here's a 100% crop to show pic quality... pretty decent for a $50 lens. Lighting is a struggle without the right flash though... Stumbleweed makes this stuff look easy. :tiphat:

XmasDayPicDump796crop1-001.jpg