urcle 72 days

Attachments

• 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 18

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Sup Kb.....nice pics...i have to say that your oil and bubble was a pleasure to smoke the other week!!

I cant see these pics either??? ill snap some more later today..

Tierra Rojo

Thanks for the compliments boys. I'll get some finish shots up when they start comin down.
KB shit is insane. You know I love Fat girls.
Ragga Props as usual man. You payin the cost to be the boss.
I see ya Hogplum. Where's that fire stick of yours?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant see your pics rm I think the site is having issues... anyhow...

kb looks killer man! you got that white to put out for ya huh?

NOKUY

Veteran
here is a pic of whats goin' on around here.....only 14 days flower.
ill keep you guys updated w/ pics as they get farther along :wave:

in the pic i have (3) blockhead (1) mountain guerilla and (1) black og kush

anyone familiar w/ "mtn guerilla"???...i got it from a local clone guy, but not sure on the genetics

picture.php

Stumbleweed

Nice! Looking forward to mine coming down, one has about 10 more days to go, the other pheno is about 2-3 weeks out...

Stumbleweed

Here are my LG x DC girls:

#2, which has the Lashkar Gah-style long, huge middle finger leaves and smells sharp and musky -- she's at 48 days here:

5625798879_46678ff976_b.jpg

5626387106_4885a20c7f_b.jpg

5625799023_a2fdc04ac3_b.jpg

And #5, which I poked at today and it was kinda lemony and even a little sweet -- unexpected smell really... might just be an early aroma that changes by the end, but it has me more excited than #2 actually. She starts off with huge, wide, round leaves, but it's thinned out in flowering. Here she is at 39 days:

5626449546_2e1c15ba9f_b.jpg

5626449462_cc9c3f2b53_b.jpg

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Anyone know anything about the Purple "P" Pud.

or... paonia Purps...

From Paonia?

Always heard about it, had some once or twice, don't know if it was legit.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Nice shots fellas......Its amazing how whatever the DC touches, it dominates! Cob your nugs look just like my MonkFish buds...i personally have grown to hate the smell and taste of deep chunk...but still dig the high.
pzzzzz

TicalionStalion

Iv noticed the exact same thing Ragga...anything the DC touches its so obvious, that super squat curly leafed thing lol. Iv never even tried DC before..Im sure Iv smoked it in some form before tho. how do u describe the smell n taste?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo ragga, this is my first experience w/ a dc plant but yeah I've heard similar things. Did use a nice stud outta these for some crosses so we'll see how those breed out.

Looks real nice SW!

Dorje, whose c99 ya running? I ran some of moscas a while back and was very pleased with em. Looks great man

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spamitty spam

Jenn walters #1 chopped at 65, strawberry funk! this gal is very banner leaning, yields about the same, and a little frostier IMO.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts