What's new

The High Country flower thread..

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Buffalo Bill (willies x kc) done by paco. This is the first of 3 phenos, straight cherry funk! Big ups homie

picture.php

There's alot to like about the looks of those colas cobcoop & strait up cherry funk ? Looks like a great yield cola momma, real sturdy looking too & real sweet .

And the pics of the Bruce Banner ...know you guys love this cut back in Rocky Mt region ...someone fill in the dots with this one ? Whats the make up again =BruceB & grow smoke report ?

lovin it !

Thanks

mrose

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
aint BB ogkushxstrawberrydiesel?...proper tree's...that BuffaloBill look'n nice n hearty...nice 1 paco

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
There's alot to like about the looks of those colas cobcoop & strait up cherry funk ? Looks like a great yield cola momma, real sturdy looking too & real sweet .

And the pics of the Bruce Banner ...know you guys love this cut back in Rocky Mt region ...someone fill in the dots with this one ? Whats the make up again =BruceB & grow smoke report ?

lovin it !

Thanks

mrose

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=177322..No grow report..MOney is right on it's ghost og x strawberry diesel.. Pure kush fuel, with a berry bottom end. Best taken at 65-70 days.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey madrus thanks for the kind words. The buffalo bill is fucking great. I didn't veg em worth a shit, and they still stacked up, I think you could easily pull in the 6-8 range with some topping.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=177322..No grow report..MOney is right on it's ghost og x strawberry diesel.. Pure kush fuel, with a berry bottom end. Best taken at 65-70 days.

Oh yah, the ghost x Strawberry+deez...ask & ye shall recieve , am liking this thread already ! Now i remember , it was over on SelfHemp's thread a while back & saw him rockin' some Banner & was really drawn to this one & some sick looking BubbaD . And the Ghost cut was out from Colo too , if remembering correctly ?

Was so busy with the ranches just got back on the net only in the last 2mos again , just in time to catch the Rez drop of the SD & snagged a few packs . See Ganesh did some StrawberrySD out over here ...and Zep just had a mini sale on the bay of some too recently .
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=105439

*Friend is sposed to be getting a great cut of the SC out here & was just gifted the original ecsd clone from some of our nice neighbor's back in the Nor'east . ( they're playing in snow now ! lol)

Hey madrus thanks for the kind words. The buffalo bill is fucking great. I didn't veg em worth a shit, and they still stacked up, I think you could easily pull in the 6-8 range with some topping.

Its wwkc ? (not sure what that is xactly, a little behind the curve )

See paco was rockin' BuffBill to the finish just recently & started from beans ? Love that u guys are doing these test grow-outs tgether & finding those select phenos like the Banner#3 ...thats the way to go men ! ;)

That BufBill looks to really fill up a room if topped , just amazing yields u guys are pulling in with SelfHemp's latest verticle pulling over 5 1/2 off two 1k's ! omg

lol

best regards

mrose

PS: whoever's back in the Rocky's some fierce cold weather 'sposed to be headin out ur way . Were getting dumped on again here in norcal , cold rains a fallin again .

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep it's willies x kc done by paco. Thanks again for the nice words. Got the snow shovel ready :D

P

Paco

Great pics SW.
She's a black one, eh?
MR- Thanks man, Yeah, we are crazy bout our seeds out here, I'm pretty primed up for the next few runs. A ton of crazy unique stuff being made right now, we can hardly keep up!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
buff bill #1, she went right about 70, stacked like motha, chemmy and iced out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^nice shit cobcoop...
thanks man, just trying to hold it down like our brothers on the wc. :tiphat:

paco, shitload more pics to blow up your thread at the other spot homie. One more girl to go, savin the best for last :D

Here's some chem 91 (HUGE thanks man) :
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paco

looks sick COB.
Dry flower shots.
Tierra Rojo's Afghan Haze, Bubba Haze?

this guy is a real sweet smeller.

P

Paco

here are my two Buffalo Bill pheno's from this round.
First one smells like candy, Really sweet in the jar. Which is weird, because the plant seemed to not have an odor while growing.

and this pheno, which smells like hot candied cherries. tastes pretty good, with an uppy high that sits behind the eyes
And it's almost all gone!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn paco! Im dyin to puff the af/haze, how is it? Buff bill nug shots are makin my mouth water. I bet your jars will be full again soon ;)

Stumbleweed

Everything looks great up here in the mountains! Can't wait to get my Chem '91 on, got a clone in the bubbler rooting now and a little mama plant to keep around forever and ever. The ol' stem rub tells the tale with her, whoof!

P

Paco

damn paco! Im dyin to puff the af/haze, how is it? Buff bill nug shots are makin my mouth water. I bet your jars will be full again soon ;)

It's Ok,stony. But it needs a cure. Most affy's aren't my cup of tea. This one is one the sweeter side of things. so we'll see how she shapes up. :wave:

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
lovely , '91 was a good year :biggrin:

Very nicely done .

* agree with paco , affy's even though some are gooey
just not the cup o tea for me , the haze could only improve .

Like the "candied cherry" BBill nose/pheno , seems like could be
a good to high midrange smoke & meds . Nice shots, that baby
really stacked up , huge cola & dense , wow.<g

Latest posts

Latest posts