What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
looks like nevilles old gear to me,, todd says it from same stock others say because it a nh x oh cross lol all comments welcomed

Todd dose not have seed from the same Haze stock Nevil bought from Sam but i wish he or some others did.

I am expecting Todd to claim he built the cannabis castle soon and allowed Nevil to rent it out.

harvestreaper

Veteran
20220115_175422.jpg
Todd dose not have seed from the same Haze stock Nevil bought from Sam but i wish he or some others did.

I am expecting Todd to claim he built the cannabis castle soon and allowed Nevil to rent it out.

you say that like you know but you dont brother ,nev dealing with sam and your dealing/feeling with nevile have zero to do with todd dealing with sam ,,,,,,i guess you feel sure there not the same stock and you may well be right but thats just opinion which i welcome but it aint proven,,,yet .. i would have to hear it from sam myself to know they aint, the same stock as love hjm or hate him hes the only one can be sure ,being the source noneless i will ;post what i find so any all can make own minds up ,,you should all know by now i couldnt give a fuck for divisions factions an fans i seek good bud only above pheno 7 23 weeks:thank you:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
you say that like you know but you dont brother ,nev dealing with sam and your dealing/feeling with nevile have zero to do with todd dealing with sam ,,,,,,i guess you feel sure there not the same stock and you may well be right but thats just opinion which i welcome but it aint proven,,,yet .. i would have to hear it from sam myself to know they aint, the same stock as love hjm or hate him hes the only one can be sure ,being the source noneless i will ;post what i find so any all can make own minds up ,,you should all know by now i couldnt give a fuck for divisions factions an fans i seek good bud only above pheno 7 23 weeks:thank you:

Like i posted before Todd is biased and sits squarely in Sam's corner has nothing good to say about Nevil and has claimed things to be fact when they were not.

Nevil told me the story many times over the years and the story never changed bull shit would.

Sam arrived in Holland and was broke and needed the money that is why he sold Nevil the seed he didn't do it out of friendship.

Nevil has described what he bought from Sam and the Haze seed he got ranged in the years it was produced. Todd got Repo seed made by Sam in Holland.

I also have the Haze story told by Nevil in an interview conducted by Mishka when she visited him i have not posted it as i am not sure if it has been made public yet.

Nevils Haze in the last few years has been treated like the red headed step child of the Haze community by some and yet for a long time it Nevile's Haze was the strongest Haze on the planet claimed by many fact.

What did Todd do he germinated seed he was given by Sam and had Rob Clark do the selection.

Then has spent every chance he gets in rubbishing Nevil a guy he met for an hour sad.

Nevils posted what he got from Sam and in detail.

I will be honest these types of posts sadden me because they all stood on the shoulders of others that came before them yet some act like they invented cannabis.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Like i posted before Todd is biased and sits squarely in Sam's corner has nothing good to say about Nevil and has claimed things to be fact when they were not.

Nevil told me the story many times over the years and the story never changed bull shit would.

Sam arrived in Holland and was broke and needed the money that is why he sold Nevil the seed he didn't do it out of friendship.

Nevil has described what he bought from Sam and the Haze seed he got ranged in the years it was produced. Todd got Repo seed made by Sam in Holland.

I also have the Haze story told by Nevil in an interview conducted by Mishka when she visited him i have not posted it as i am not sure if it has been made public yet.

Nevils Haze in the last few years has been treated like the red headed step child of the Haze community and yet for a long time it Nevile's Haze was the strongest Haze on the planet fact.

What did Todd do he germinated seed he was given by Sam and had Rob Clark do the selection.

Then has spent every chance he gets in rubbishing Nevil a guy he met for an hour sad.

Nevils posted what he got from Sam and in detail.

i understand your point of view hempy but i must speak my mind or for me these is no point speaking at all ,,, i mean no offence an if you prefer me not to come on your thread i will honour it ,,you say todd biased well ,many would say your biased to with neville,i dont hold it against either of you ,,, i dont claim to know the truth im merely on the road to findout but one thing im not is biased to any so if it turns out satan himself buds the best i will tell the truth about it,,, hopefully the truth wjll reveal clear enuff over time for us all to see and understand and we can maybe combine all these lines to create a more bountiful hazepool

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i understand your point of view hempy but i must speak my mind or for me these is no point speaking at all ,,, i mean no offence an if you prefer me not to come on your thread i will honour it ,,you say todd biased well ,many would say your biased to with neville,i dont hold it against either of you ,,, i dont claim to know the truth im merely on the road to findout but one thing im not is biased to any so if it turns out satan himself buds the best i will tell the truth about it,,, hopefully the truth wjll reveal clear enuff over time for us all to see and understand and we can maybe combine all these lines to create a more bountiful hazepool

My post was not directed at you mate but over the last few years even you have seen what has played out.

I would rather be seen as some one that keeps the info honest and unlike Todd i am not the one attacking others or cashing in on other peoples work he is.

Lots of growers many in here have been around to know whats what.

One of the best saying Shanti has is An Empty Drum Makes the Lewdest Noice.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
to be fair , if todd is cashing in on someone elses work by using sams repro haze ,
then nevil also did the same thing ,
lewd noises or not ,, lol ...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If tod supposedly got the same Haze from sam Neville did why did he x it to Nevil Haze and use that not the pure O Haze , then continue to try takr credit away from Nevil the whole time while using a Nevil Haze x Original Haze in his whole catalogue ?
Original Haze wasnt up to par and needed that Rocket fuel from the Neville Haze to boost his hay ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to be fair , if todd is cashing in on someone elses work by using sams repro haze ,

Yes Neville used the sam Haze also but took it to a next level, creating Haze as we know it today .

harvestreaper

Veteran
My post was not directed at you mate but over the last few years even you have seen what has played out.

I would rather be seen as some one that keeps the info honest and unlike Todd i am not the one attacking others or cashing in on other peoples work he is.

Lots of growers many in here have been around to know whats what.

One of the best saying Shanti has is An Empty Drum Makes the Lewdest Noice.

i hear you hempy thanks ,,, and while i find shantis anecdote amusing human beings are far more complex than empty caskets lol

harvestreaper

Veteran
If tod supposedly got the same Haze from sam Neville did why did he x it to Nevil Haze and use that not the pure O Haze , then continue to try takr credit away from Nevil the whole time while using a Nevil Haze x Original Haze in his whole catalogue ?
Original Haze wasnt up to par and needed that Rocket fuel from the Neville Haze to boost his hay ?

opinions are welcomed but im a truth seeker and the beauty of truth is it can proven for all to see ,,until then like i say im on the road to findout i dont make the rules i just play the game

harvestreaper

Veteran

no one is helping neville at this point,,, hes gone ,, if they didnt help him when he was here then they didnt help him at all ,,pff the ship has sailed

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Yes Neville used the sam Haze also but took it to a next level, creating Haze as we know it today .

replace the last haze u used in that sentence with haze hybrids ,
then its a correct statement ,, because nevil didnt make haze what it was today , it was already that ...

herbgreen

Veteran
Nevil's haze
The recent seeds....@mrnice and here... people find things that dont look like haze:yikes:

You want to change that hempy....? get those nevils seeds out there! Dust thost plants:artist:

Then the real thing will be available.....Nevils haze is not really out here

snap out of it hempy :snap out of it:

There is not one Nevil's haze out here available to the general public!

They have heard of it.......And That's it....Its long gone

herbgreen

Veteran
And I dont know why fixate on nevil's haze:beat-dead

???

It seems much more interesting to work the Seedsman or Tods repro from SamS or Tom Hill... or haze-4-dayz....punto rojo or Colombian Gold

Original Haze itself is something that is interesting and unexplored

harvestreaper

Veteran
Looks delicious. And chunky. Is this the ON or pure OH? Doesn’t seem the ON is available anymore, just pure OH. I wish I would have bought some NH about 10 years back. Doesn’t seem to be the same in new releases.

its pretty tasty ,,this was oh ,,, i to should of grabbed some nh haze back in the day ,,i liked the nh x og kush from todd,,,the pic on foil only front bud is todds bud behind a different plant ,,its interesting as to all the talk from people,, i think it looks like haze but also like nh x haze it has a lot of the same character as nevilles stuff not the raw potency ive had from nevilles tho ,,,is this because its close to what nevilles seedstock was as todd claims or is it because it been crossed to nevilles stuff either way the character definatley there ,,i guess ther more people that grow it the more werll find out

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
its pretty tasty ,,this was oh ,,, i to should of grabbed some nh haze back in the day ,,i liked the nh x og kush from todd,,,the pic on foil only front bud is todds bud behind a different plant ,,its interesting as to all the talk from people,, i think it looks like haze but also like nh x haze it has a lot of the same character as nevilles stuff not the raw potency ive had from nevilles tho ,,,is this because its close to what nevilles seedstock was as todd claims or is it because it been crossed to nevilles stuff either way the character definatley there ,,i guess ther more people that grow it the more werll find out

Thanks for the deets. Seems a good yielded for pure OH. Maybe I’ll grab a pack at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.