What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South Africano Ciskei Highlands; CPN "feno"; Tropical Seeds Company).
Panta que rozó los 3 metros:
Panta that touched 3 meters:

That was always one of the most impressive plants I’ve ever seen:flowers2:And you grew it!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thus far I’ve logged FunkyHorse,Godzilla,Hempy ,DarkStorm,Red1, old cool sativa, & montuno ,have I missed anyone?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
But why Donald ?
Regardless of how she may smoke quality wise !?

it might , but the flowers are just not practical ,
so we would look for something with better flower structure and potency ,
it might only tick one box , better it ticks a few as far as a keeper goes , right??

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
fetch?photoid=17436008.jpg
fetch?photoid=16692331.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
above is the same variety , thh x c99 x c99 ,
which one would you keep ??

the skinny one was a nice flavor and had good quality high ,
but not any different to the fatter one ,
in fact the high may have been slightly better on the fattie ...

as a novelty the skinny girls can be fun to grow and still be quite potent and tasty ,
but you can find better , and they should not be bred with because imo its a backward step ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so I’ve decided these kind of Sativa’s have no commercial value for me , but they have a lot of “heady” value… I wish I could get my hands back on the 2003 super silver haze giganticus and the 2006 kiwi seeds mako haze … Some of the best heaviest yielding Haze Hybrids ever made… in my humble opinion

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Thus far I’ve logged FunkyHorse,Godzilla,Hempy ,DarkStorm,Red1, old cool sativa, & montuno ,have I missed anyone?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0772.JPG Views:	0 Size:	113.5 KB ID:	18026712

I'll throw one in. Goldern Tiger.

Ignore me; I've just realised that it has to be Haze genetics.

I'll dig out a Super Malawi Haze photo. This years pheno was very Hazy and skiny leaves. sadly the yeild would not make it viable for commercial, but for me that's not an issue.

Akss

You must of done real well with that ssh back then prices were still high.. did you ever make any crosses with either of them?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must of done real well with that ssh back then prices were still high.. did you ever make any crosses with either of them?

If I still had that cut I’d be a multi millionaire by now , but the answer to your question is absolutely! I crossed the 2003 super super Haze with the 1999 C99 and this is what I got>>>
994DE92F-EC9F-4215-95D3-6EBA928F6262.jpeg
43FD785F-D9B7-48DB-9C4D-763EFA242F09.jpeg
A3C7744F-E451-4031-8D83-3D3897FCA322.jpeg
C37B2FDF-5F69-497C-BA42-B2991026A8C5.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In case anybody’s wondering the reason that I call myself star crash is because my “star” crashed back in 2008 when I got busted and it cost me everything that I had to stay out of prison and they still saddled me with over 6 1/2 years total of intermittent jail & probation … I spent nearly a year in the most disgusting county jail you can imagine yes it’s fucking true…I lost everything and had to pick myself back up from a seed…And not for nothing it’s been a long hard winding road

harvestreaper

Veteran
In case anybody’s wondering the reason that I call myself star crash is because my “star” crashed back in 2008 when I got busted and it cost me everything that I had to stay out of prison and they still saddled me with over 6 1/2 years total of intermittent jail & probation … I spent nearly a year in the most disgusting county jail you can imagine yes it’s fucking true…I lost everything and had to pick myself back up from a seed…And not for nothing it’s been a long hard winding road

well done star ,, sure aint easy coming back from losing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts