What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way before anyone thinks I’m a douche bag at least 20 packs of seedsman OHaze has been sent out to USA Europe and Australia by me & for free @ my own expen$e

You have mistaken my intentions. I was calling douchebag on guys who know better than to pull this flim flam not on the general public.

I would just tell you. Guys i been busy trying to save the worlds hemp scene and all kinda other shit. I lost my leget thai heavy haze and tfd ruined the last of it. Instead, we are being asked to swallow gallons of jizz. Yeah man yeah naw. Thats a classic euro dodger. Tainted brains lol.

Last edited:
Seriously guys. This shit goes back decades bold ass mofo betting all them hardrives are broken and burried. Yeah man naw no way not while i am still alive sell them lies after folk who remember are dead pal.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Lets ask Gypsy or Cosmic to set up a dedicated Haze chat room. That way we can chat debated with out being banned.

You talk shit like that be sure my folk would tell me and i would pounce same sure as shit he read all this and aint got squat to say except oh shit. I do not tolerate liars.

He holding his breath hoping you all write me off as a psycho lolyeah man no dude come here now and tell us all how posi and tfd conjured up these descriptions out of thin air and oops you were also joking about the last 40 years of Haze rap yeah ha naw man.

TheDarkStorm

Lol.....wtf is going on here......

anyway lets see who can guess what this is....
Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2021-09-14-13-01-22.png Views:	7 Size:	579.4 KB ID:	17943277

No decent thai bud ever been brought to holland except for what was already in haze. All these haze thai later hybs were inferior wannabee laos introductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.