What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_HAZE

Moño Rojo x Destroyer(one mexican phenotype and one thai) , and one tom hill haze f5

The photo 6 is haze f5 and the 2 and 7 is moño x destroyer thai phenotype

:eek: That moño rojo looks nothing like mine. Those are more like destroyer. Mine is very similar to mother moño rojo.

SUPER_HAZE

Moño rojo x destroyer

Attachments

• image_1183885.jpg
    image_1183885.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 13
G

Skinny leaves on the Mexicans and Colombian. Love to smoke any of it. Thanks for the Kennel Ration ad Stewart, really takes me back. I used to sing that jingle a bit as I remember.
Yup. Its one of those jingles that gets stuck in your head playing over and over.

G

No fair. Your leaves are clawed and folded about the vein. Makes them appear skinnier than they actually are.

You need to standardize your comp or people will go and cut their leaves skinny.

Anything for a pack of Ohz haha
Oh hell. Will someone use photoshop to do the kardashian thing ?

JohnnyChicago

Hempy I hope the contest :) is ok for you.

The idea was only because of your discussion with Hemphrey Bogart.
And I am happy to see the haze hybrid x c99 being at first place actually. Not easy to find an Original haze leaf that is that thin.

Would love seeing SamS doing contests like this regularly :biggrin:

Mono Rojo x Destroyer is interesting.
This is Destroyer x OHaze
picture.php

picture.php

Oldtimers Haze x OHaze
picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

And I am happy to see the haze hybrid x c99 being at first place actually. Not easy to find an Original haze leaf that is that thin.

As long as you all play nice :biggrin:

G

The Kardashian photoshop thing? You mean make wider? :biggrin:

I hate those big fat ass things. Yuk. I prefer a slim well shaped female :yay:
I think I have grown plants and have compost piles smarter than any of them including bruce.:biggrin:

Got a weak spot for the paris hilton though. Wish she had one for me.

Greatdalas

Oaxaca skunk and white buffalo dart x o.haze

The dryed is one moño rojo x destroyer

Attachments

• IMG_20200630_214043.jpg
    IMG_20200630_214043.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200630_213952.jpg
    IMG_20200630_213952.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200630_122022.jpg
    IMG_20200630_122022.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200617_123952.jpg
    IMG_20200617_123952.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Mono Rojo x Destroyer is interesting.
This is Destroyer x OHaze
View Image

View Image

Oldtimers Haze x OHaze
View Image
Thank you Johnny Chicago ...I really hope that I win a O’Haze pack ...I will do you proud..I will give her all the attention that she deserves:kiss:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I hate those big fat ass things. Yuk. I prefer a slim well shaped female :yay:
I think I have grown plants and have compost piles smarter than any of them including bruce.:biggrin:

Got a weak spot for the paris hilton though. Wish she had one for me.
thin and well shaped is an oxymoron

unless you mean those leaves lol

:bis:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hi Hempy, whether by design, or due to failing intellectual faculties, your information is wrong.

When Nevil moved to NSW in 2011 he was completely broke and living off the dole. I had a good crop and helped him out with thousands of dollars, he promised to repay me in seeds. In the fullness of time this included your pure Thai78:biggrin: which you gave him in early 2012, a year before Kanga was jailed.

I first started growing the MMxThai78, NH21, NH21xMM and Gypsy Thai stick cut from Kanga in September 2012. The following 2013/14 season I crossed a male Nh21MM to the Gypsy Thai cut and made a couple of hundred of the seeds you are referring to. I only ever gave some seeds of that line to Thaibliss. He grew one that flowered for half a year, not something you would encounter in the MMThai78.

I also grew some Thai78 x NH5 that season, but it threw hermis, something that Nevil also noticed from his Thai78 female.

The MMThai78 and Gypsy Thai x NHMM are structurally very different, if you want I can send you some of each and you can verify it for yourself.

Nevils best plant was always the Big Mullum, he only ever had a male Oaxacan cut, and the haze hybrids weren't quite up to the Mullum's standard, which can be verified by bushpig (who also received his entire library) as well as Kanga and MrB. Nevil smoked joints that were 25% ganja and 75% cigarette, which tells you what sort of ganja man he was.

I generally liked Nevil, he was intelligent and straight to the point. His stories from his time in the Cannabis Castle and Fremantle jail were uproarious. He told me that if I invested in Auscann I would make a shit load of money and he was right. I used to visit him at Bonalbo every six moths and exchange seeds and ganja. I wasn't a sycophant like most others so he spared me the bullshit.

He liked you, he referred to you as his silver tongued Greek friend. But to me you've always been a bit of a punching bag, seeming to have your head in the position where it is easiest to punch. I never liked the way the anti-Shanti crew used to pick on you, but you were such an easy target with your gibberish and incomprehension of basic facts.

Nevil never rated Shanti, but he gave him his seeds, because Shanti lent him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I only eased back from my friendship with Nevil after I asked him if he would be giving Kanga back his seedlines after he was jailed. He said no, and that was it. Nevil resented Kanga, because Kanga didn't offer Nevil a position growing big crops with him, because Kanga didn't think Nevil had the lungs for the grunt work involved.

After that Nevil took all their lines and started selling them without giving Kanga his agreed 50%. Make no mistake, Nevil was an A grade asshole.

I've grown a cut from Sammy labelled C5, which was a big yielded with a nice euphoric high that reminded me of the NH21. But I'm more into the big old SE Asians

Anyway these are the facts. Peace to Wally, Elmer, Beanz, Mustafunk, Raho, Thaibliss, RC Colas and everyone else. Bushy.
good post and im glad you came to set the record straight bushy,
i got tired of debating hempy over it and knew you were the only one that could be sure of the mystery that surrounded the infamous mm x thai78,
i giggle at the fact he still doesnt believe you ..

but thats hempy ,, he doesnt believe anything he didnt do himself i guess ...

but hates when anyone questions if what he has done is accurate ,
likes to have his cake and eat it too plainly ..

im not fond of posting in this thread due to the drama over the mm x thai78 and the constant pms that ensued from him as a result of him trying to prove to me something he couldnt ..

anyhow good to read it from the horses mouth ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Donald Mallard;8924412[B said:
]good post and im glad you came to set the record straight bushy,
i got tired of debating hempy over it and knew you were the only one that could be sure of the mystery that surrounded the infamous mm x thai78,
i giggle at the fact he still doesnt believe you ..
[/b]
but thats hempy ,, he doesnt believe anything he didnt do himself i guess ...

but hates when anyone questions if what he has done is accurate ,
likes to have his cake and eat it too plainly ..

im not fond of posting in this thread due to the drama over the mm x thai78 and the constant pms that ensued from him as a result of him trying to prove to me something he couldnt ..

anyhow good to read it from the horses mouth ...

What did he set straght exactly Donald ?.

Why are you interfering in something that has nothing to do with you Donald ?.

Clearly posting pics of a strain in 2010 in bushweeds visitor message board before Nevil even germinated the Thai is legit ha Donald.

What would the guy that gave the Thai that spoke to Nevil Daily know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts