What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey Mars ☺️ Thank you, she really is tasty.
Running her now the second time with a different light composition, 12/12 light cycle and some other nutes.

Another 2-3 weeks left, i will posting a picture again.
I am really excited how they will come out this time.

really great cross. mouthwatering pics. respect.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookie FAM feminized Thin Mint Bx1 x Karma Genetics Sour D Bx2 male @62 days from seed:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

No micro-cookie nug syndrome with this pheno. She's a frost covered Sour Doughy Cookie Kush smelling plant. Can't wait to chop her down. Probably going to let her run 74-77 days. Her trichs are just starting to turn from clear to cloudy @9wks. She needs a bit more time for be fully mature.

dank.Frank

Cmoon

Thats the shit right there DF:dance013:
iv a few CookiesX running, down in 15 days and if their half the quality I shoot some pics up....if not my cams broke:biggrin:

bests Cm

3snowboards

Im growing my first cookie cross
A Gelato#33 bagseed
Sunset sherbet x thin mint gsc
Transplanted into its spot late when i took out a tomato plant
Still very vigorous and nice stacking and terps happening
Shes on the far right
picture.php

I have her backed up

3snowboards

My gelato#33 bagseed
(Sunset sherbet x thinmint gsc)
Total cookie terps from my tester puffs
And getting a purple tint

picture.php

Looks like a good yielder too

picture.php

M

member 505892

I have grow a few different GSC (Forum, OGKB) crosses and seen many different and resin encrusted phenotypes but i have never had anything that reminded me of cookie dough.

TBH i don't know what cookie dough smells like, but have never had anything that reminded me of cookies, just strong pine, minty, sharpness etc. Which is fine to me.