What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyjoe

Veteran
I saw a full kit of those nutrient meters on a video teaching about plant sap analysis. It was pretty cool how the dude was taking samples and analyzing in the field. I don't see the full line offered from them though. I wonder how accurate those meters are and if they can replace the services being offered by novacrop. Looking at those prices I'd imagine you need to really put them to use to have it pay off.

That kit did look bad ass though.

Check o ut johns podcast with ncc for the answer. Still it appears having instant accesss to ca and k numbers maybe is the 20% that mr pareto talks about

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
FGL is having big delays right now, they were supposed to get me something by "tuesday, wednesday at latest"…..now they are saying monday. meanwhile things are still yellowing, even after the CA sprays. I'm preparing to add a little more N back into foliars just on the sick ones. i think the clay my mounds sit on is high in PH, and also contributing to my drainage issues.

Does NOVACROP do sap analysis for cannabis plants? those meters look cool but 400 a pop! damn….that would be a pretty dope present to ones self though lol.

Does NOVACROP do sap analysis for cannabis plants? those meters look cool but 400 a pop! damn….that would be a pretty dope present to ones self though lol.

I personally emailed them asking this question and they said they do not at the moment nor do they have plans to in the future.

Market opportunity??

S

StanKDanK

sick grow pono..I like all the sunflowers and other stuff you got going on too.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looking good man! nice and green.

so theres nobody that does sap analysis for cannabis plants? man if i wasn't so damn busy growing that sounds like a good opportunity. drop money on the meters and take peoples leaf sap and let them know.

im gonna buy that meter set and get on the sap testing for my garden next year.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Receiving full cannabis leaves through the mail...no they do not do that.

Nitrate meter completely worthless.

Sap ec, ph, ca and k...total cost a pound...worth it...up to you.

Ncc does 20+ parameters. If you don't have that fed mail issue fuck yea worth it

I know Byf has recommended against them, but dirtybusiness in arcata will do tissue analysis and soil analysis in 72 hours if you pay an extra $100. I just recently did a soil test that was decent and most of all convenient.

I really hope you can conquer this issue, you've been havin an amazin year. If it was me I'd drench with humic,enymes, kelp, more cano3 ppd, and crab or insect frass. Consider ordering micro 5000 and pft 1000 to provide a lil extra food. Despite the yellowing I've seen plants look worse and produce decent.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Receiving full cannabis leaves through the mail...no they do not do that.

Nitrate meter completely worthless.

Sap ec, ph, ca and k...total cost a pound...worth it...up to you.

Ncc does 20+ parameters. If you don't have that fed mail issue fuck yea worth it

interesting, so skip on the N meter, and get the others. i think its worth it too, time to rack up another big credit card bill.

what about submitting as HOPS? seriously if you take a fan leaf off a cannabis plant, and one off a hops plant, cut off the leaf and leave just the stem they are nearly identical.

FGL took my stem samples as hops no problems, tests came back negative for stem nematode so at least i dont have those.

Pangea

Veteran
Nitrate meters one thing, what about a chlorophyll meter? http://www.specmeters.com/nutrient-management/chlorophyll-meters/chlorophyll/spad502p/

Meters like the LAQUA Twin's are ion meters seem solid, not sure how much different they would be from a pro labs, either which way the data from both can be very informative and useful.

Two pounds for the spad and the full line up of LAQUA twins.

I can imagine they will have ion meter probes for smart phones soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts