What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangea

Veteran
McGruff.

You just sound really mad that I was part of the Biological advantage trial...

Please , share some pics of your garden...

The way you post though, you sound like some ones angry worker...will your boss let you share?

Please, come say hi at the Emerald cup

Here is a photo of one of my patches.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53363&pictureid=1279372]View Image[/url]

:tiphat:

Boobs you snuck in on me. Congrats on drip line. It's much better to not stand at the end of the hose, the time you spend with your plants can be used to actually tend to them, instead of just caddy a hose around.

I am beginning to compile sap analysis data from accredited university laboratory ...currently the information I have is based off of a randomized block control experiment and my experience growing the same strains in the same garden with out the bells and whistles...

I do not have quantifiable results at this time.

I did a root drench today...in a 400 gal tank I mixed,

2500 grams PPD
1 Qt PhotoMag
2 Qt sea stim
2 Qt pht phosphorus
3 Qt rejuvenate
12oz pepzyme c
50g biogenesis
50g spectrum
8oz yucca ag aide 50
8oz QL Agri 35

Same trip as last time, honda 1.5 gas pump and fire hose, hit the soil and spray the plants too...

Do you check or adjust the pH?

Love the in the tree shots, thanks for sharing.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
I just want to thank everyone who keeps this one going you may fight and argue a bit but I learn something from each of you ,maybe some day I will leave my place on the coast and grow some monster plants myself .I know when I did years ago it was a shit load of work keeping up with the plants needs and fighting the rippers I wish you all the best and keep those pictures coming they inspire me aloha cls

S

stix~

i thought 6.0 is ideal from what i've read plus that's what CBF said he used in cali with t.hill..

so whats the word on PH ? why 6.2-6.5 .. light that joint of knowledge upon me jajajajaaj yeeeah buddy!!!

45718d1137357179-ph-chart-right-orchid-site.jpg

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
The ideal pH of all living things is 6.4 ...

If you look at the chart , A little past 6.0 , and a little before 6.5 , is where all of the essentials are at their highest availability.

You can and should test the pH of your body...6.4 for humans , too.

The Information is in Tainio's research.

HorseMouth

I love seeing other Light Dep. Pics, I wish there was a dedicated Thread. Cheers to everyone pulling down a July Harvest, I should be ready around the 3rd week or so.

What I think gets frustrating for some growers on this thread is that it just seems like a budget doesn't exist for other growers. Personally, I am a house framer and I just can't afford the overhead of a lot of what gets discussed here.

However, even with that in mind, it does no one any good to bash each other when sharing recipes and procedures. I don't talk to anyone else about anything, this is where I get 90% of my ideas (specifically from Pics I see posted) and I have to thank everyone for posting. I usually just have to scale it down and pick and choose what I can work with. I still want to know the potential of what's out there, Thank you Unlimited Budget OD growers. Truly I am working to get to that point.

Peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn nice garden boobs! looks like you upgraded for 2014 too…definitely wanna see more. and BYF those aerial shots of the patches are great, you gotta climb a tree to get that. shit i would try to climb a tree right now but the damn bamboo is totally messing up the look of my garden, i gotta wait a month or so and let the foliage grow through before its worth posting any more pics. doing trellis netting in 100 degree sure is fun….thanks for the kind words GCG its been a ton of ups and downs and endless work days thankful for my crew this year that is busting ass and putting the vision together. we had a sloppy 2013 so we attacked 2014 with a vengeance!

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Thanks.

I like the Aerial photos , too.

Try to get one next month , and when in Flower , too.

Have you grown out the Asteroid prop? LVPK x Haze sounds like herb that is right up my alley. I bet the plants perform great , too. Back in I think 2012 I saw Haze x DC F2s at TomHills farm, and they were amazing plants.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
finally lots of pics! nice property horse mouth you gotta ton of room out back there!! looks perfect for a large auto dep greenhouse hehe…

I'm unable to get any aerials at the moment, so il just have to floss some panoramics instead!

picture.php

picture.php

also this animal cookie s1 is getting kind of out of control, slightly worried about it. it could easily use another 800 gallons of soil, i told my homie he's gotta water this thing like 2-3x a day. might even try ripping off the smart pot sides and trying to add a few yards around it. sloped gardens are such a pain in the ass…i remember ganjaD had plants bigger than this one in 200s as well and he managed to keep them healthy, gotta stay on the upkeep with these puny 200s..
picture.php

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Next year we are going to do 2 big auto dep and put fruit trees in the long season...

Going to use the current auto dep as a veg room.

Another thing you could do, instead of add soil, to keep the plant root dominant , is to cut the plant back by 50%..

C

CaliGabe

Also apparently there is no one else besides AEA that sells the real deal sea crop, sea 90 has been cross analyzed and found to contain more sodium.
Uhhhh Ambrosia Technologies makes Sea-Crop which AEA buys and sells. Give credit where credit is due. Would be nice to see that happen more. You can buy Sea-Crop direct from Ambrosia by the tanker load if you want. There are actually quite a few companies that resell Sea-Crop just like AEA does. Get your facts straight.

C

CaliGabe

also this animal cookie s1 is getting kind of out of control, slightly worried about it. it could easily use another 800 gallons of soil, i told my homie he's gotta water this thing like 2-3x a day. might even try ripping off the smart pot sides and trying to add a few yards around it. sloped gardens are such a pain in the ass…i remember ganjaD had plants bigger than this one in 200s as well and he managed to keep them healthy, gotta stay on the upkeep with these puny 200s..
View Image
Light penetrates about 3' in a bush like that. Anything else inside is just parasitic. I saw Nomaad pull 8 lbs off Blue Dreams in 200 gallon pots. Helped trim it. Strip that girl. Something to be said about a pruned fruit tree going into flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts