What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the comments, always inspiring:tiphat:

Hey Mack I will put that plant out in full sun next season and do it straight from clone.....then we will see.

So if you liked that one here is some Mullum Madness, Mullum and Oaxacan crosses.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the comments, always inspiring:tiphat:

Hey Mack I will put that plant out in full sun next season and do it straight from clone.....then we will see.

So if you liked that one here is some Mullum Madness, Mullum and Oaxacan crosses.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

WoW! that's just crazy! absolute monsters!
Keep rocking Kanga!
mack.

M

MrSterling

It's gonna be a weak year for me but I'm in. Started a dozen seeds or so, the puppy got into them and ate her share and this morning we are down to *two* seedlings, luckily both feminized. One is a White Jones, which will be going to an old head, and I'll be doing ojd/bliss' NYCDxGDP.

Both are going straight in the ground, but here's where it gets interesting. Most yall are on clay - these girls are going into alluvial sandy loam. I've amended the spots with a few hundred gallons of incredible compost and all the usual suspects. I've gotten started too late with unknown genetics though. My nycdxgdp is a runt struggling to get it's 2nd set of leaves out while the others were at their 3rd. I fear no amount of amendments will make up for a plant without vigor. I only hope it picks up.

M

MrSterling

Jointed normally I'd agree, but I'm in the middle of leaving for Europe and then moving, so two seeds it is unfortunately. The puppy ate ancient shit that just broke my heart to see gone. She devoured some old N. Africans collected in the 70s, some old Mazar, some old good NL5/Haze and lastly one of Head Seeds' Cherry Bombs. My pup has a propensity not just for eating pot plants but everything under the sun. She's kept away from seedlings but managed to stealth her way through an open window and went to town.

They will be big, genetics willing. We peak out at 14.5h light here, both spots get over 12h sun in the summer. I dug out holes five feet across, emptied them down to the B or C horizon (sandy loam in my case) and then amended. My topsoil is close to two feet thick here and one of the spots is in soil that can only be described as "virgin", old wood growth that was cleared but never farmed, so these mounds are some serious business. I'm very interested to see how cannabis roots in our soil compared to NorCal. I'm not prideful of much, but the quality of our native soil is one of them. If these plants produce anywhere like my garden does it'll be a fun ride.

Double F

i wanna see some more gardens!! can anybody post their 2012 gardens or something, i feel like folks got paranoid and aint postin as much anymore, not like when humboldt local would bless us with so many pics of giant trees.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
i wanna see some more gardens!! can anybody post their 2012 gardens or something, i feel like folks got paranoid and aint postin as much anymore, not like when humboldt local would bless us with so many pics of giant trees.

This is the busy time of year, give it 2-3 months and this thread will be flowin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts