What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I purchased the guano from a local grow shop by the lb outta a bin, have no idea brand name. I used 1lb per 1.5cu ft sack of soil. Had some tip burn on a few plants, otherwise no adverse effects.

Rootwise may know the brand bein sold, and I was amazed at the strength of it as well.

organic P

sour flower and cookies in 400's:

Attachments

• 004 - Copy.JPG
    004 - Copy.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 11

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Beautiful plants there organic_P :good:
This whole thread is so inspiring, thanks to all who contribute :D
:plant grow:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Shitonz of good info on this thread! Knowledge is power thank you all! My ladies love the guano and sweet mollassy top dressing right after the stretch. My idea of time release nutes.

LET EM RIP! Stay Safe!
HotChuck

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran

McDank8O5

What was your soil mix ? Did the roots went through the bottom of the smartpot ? Much respect for all the big growers here, HJ.

it was loosely based off of Tom's mix at the beginning of this thread. Yes the roots went through the bottom of the pot by mid summer.

@spring fed - your ladies look gorgeous bro! think im gonna try and tackle my gopher / mole problem this winter so i can get some mounds going next season!

from the top of the Blue rhino x citrus skunks

blue rhino x citrus skunk

707 headband starting to flower

where are all the stalk pictures at? gonna go take a few today

happy growing :tiphat:

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Nothing west coast looking here

Skywalker

Great stuff everybody...

McDank how on earth do you do that? No diseases or anything?!?! wow

OG Kush, impressed with the vigor of this particular OG in the last two weeks. It's already setting buds almost a month earlier than the last years. Considering rain and wind are hard on it even with proper trellis, this is a blessing. Not only will I have a nice stash of OG early, the plant should finish up before any significant storms for once.

picture.php

Bud-Boy

Veteran
A few pics of mine years past
This year has been , well, a bummer
4 more weeks and im off the cop watch!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

Goldminer

Sorry small plants ahead.......

Sorry small plants ahead.......

Awesome skills as usual from many of you ......... I have much to learn and learn too much I never will.....i cant compete but here is my 2nd attempt at outdoor(pics taken 7/20 & 7/28), small ladies yes but healthy as can be,so sorry if this is in the wrong thread..........I have some different strains people dont have, well some may have the Royalla Guavalla & Morphia Kush from Kabookie, but the others include, CheeseHead(Cheese X DeadHead OG), Bubba Kush X Sugar Ape, Purple Sierra, DeadBlue X Sugar Ape, & 91 Dead X Sugar Ape.....enjoy!!!

Attachments

• S5000072.jpg
    S5000072.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
  • S5000068.jpg
    S5000068.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 13
  • S5000076.jpg
    S5000076.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 14
  • S5000078.jpg
    S5000078.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 12
  • S5000074.jpg
    S5000074.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 11

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Don't kid yourself Goldminer, those are some large outdoor plants for sure. Wish you the best of luck come harvest time.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
A garden shot:

picture.php

Some bud shots on my 5 G's plant that flowered a little early on me. No signs of re veg so I am stoked to get some smoke early this year.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Light Dep SourD starting week 11. About chop time.

Stickky, keep following my posts and rating them unhelpful. You've added nothing but a fake ass rasta vibe. The joke is on you.

Cheers to all the big plant growers. :tiphat:

G

guest8905

meh....

Budologist- We (at least I) cant see your pics for some reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.