What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest8905

be careful doobie!! Dont get lost in that sea of green!!

looking great , everybody, all around. Hope you all have a great Fall! Last days of summer are here, lets make it a great finish to 2011

Falls Coming!
picture.php

owlfeather

CompliantTreEs

CompliantTreEs

Hey yall.........been watchin this thread for over a year now. Grateful for the inspiration it has given me. Had my first chance to do outside this year, well as close as it gets here.....greenhouse. Did all my ladies in 400 gallon smart pots. Transplanted them on 4th of July. Elevation 3500 aprx. 45thN Almost home folks stay safe
much love
Jack

ChemD

OG

VanillaKush

UK Cheese

Str8 Cheese

Jack.JPG
Jack.JPG

odkin

Love to see the bigger pics of the Vanilla Kush owlfeather, but can't seem to open them up- the link says 'invalid album specified'. Can't see why they appear in the thumbnail, but not in the exploded version.
I have some Vanilla Kush outside right now finishing up- but they seem to be prone to mold, and we have had some wet days here in the past week. Might have to pull them early.

N

Nondual

I've knocked around this forum under another name or two but looks like I'll be getting a place setup in Butte county starting later this year so hope to start sharing some pics next year.

Have learned a lot from this thread which will help make the first go round very successful!

Hash Man

I would have kept clones for you bro! I have been keeping shit alive for my off-grid homies since I started growing. Think about it for next year.

Did you get to try my Nancy Botwin last season? That was some amazing smoke. Smallest, slowest vegging plant I ran in 2010, but the nug was something else.

Hope to see you in the off-season to trade jars. You're killing it, man. Keep up the good work.

hey man i wish i would have known, we can do that next year. I didnt get a chance to try the nancy botwin, i have a feeling its probably pretty similar to the more indica type urkulans i have. i would love to compare some... here are some pics of the urkulan. i have one thats close to finished, so i have stripped all the fan leaves off in prep for harvest...

:tiphat:

Hash Man

nomaad

Veteran
Couldn;t say... the one i grew was tiny. in a 5 gallon pot... veggesd so slowly. Minor resemblence to those beasts. Purped out beautifully... dense nug, very indica dom. Great deep grapey taste. Nice high. I think I yielded a couple of ounces.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Heres a small plant from some Humboldt seed. The Guy that made this cross is real proud. I may run it in a big hole outdoors next year.It looks like it might purple up pretty good when the mercury drops. Its about 100 degrees here today.

picture.php

organic P

Purp D just about Done!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 20
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 19

mack 10

Veteran
all looking very nice gents:)^^ love the tent in the corner. nice plants even in this strange season. mack.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
rain on the forcast next week in mendo, humbolt and even over in butte.....

ive been seeing quite a few premature outdoor packs hitting the market down here, and they are all saying the same thing "had to pick early, blah blah"...pretty much same with my garden got hit by cats and now rain is coming next week...i seriously hope most of this years outdoor doesnt look as bad as some of the things ive seen......i really liked everyones light dep for the most part but damn cant wait til some of the better outdoors hit the market here..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We have our big tarps, ropes and fasteners ready to go. We got sprinkled on this morning. I expect rain within a week

nomaad

Veteran
Who was it that was predicting an indian summer?

The bulk of my harvest is running about two weeks behind expectations. End of October. Fun fun fun.

G

Ganja D

Who was it that was predicting an indian summer?

The bulk of my harvest is running about two weeks behind expectations. End of October. Fun fun fun.

I'm just gonna try and stay positive. I won't be yelling at the sky like I did in the spring.
I'm as ready as I'll ever be,bring it on mother nature!

Good luck everyone.

nomaad

Veteran
Nothing else to do but roll with whatever the season has to offer.

LOL, I can so picture you shaking your fist and screaming skyward.

N

Nondual

in colorado the earlys have begun to come down

Manitoid
Hooked up with an old friend a week ago I hadn't seen in years and gave me a sample of something that was cut waaaay early to test. He said it is done about now. It is BOMB and everyone I gave a sample of raved about it and that was cut very early. Next time I see him will get the name and grown in the Norcal area and get a mature sample to test. Was locked up pretty tight but seems getting into circulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts