What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedResearcher

Veteran
Hoping someone might know, or know where to find the per gallon mixing instructions for the liquid and dry Brix Mix.

I have instructions per acre, but lost my per gallon notes. Still got dry and liquid brix mix from last year.

Thanks all and GL this year^^

T

Trinity Gold

Old Betsy in a 6' diameter pot

picture.php

T

Trinity Gold

I'll cut the lights off on 7/25 ... I'm running them on a 24/0 light cycle until then. Booya

nomaad

Veteran
Very interesting. If I could do that, I would try it on the zone where the Pineapple Cough will be running.

Technically, it should guaranty that everything triggers at the same time. You'll know when shit is coming down like in the light dep rather than having to feel/wait it out and most everything would be down by October 15th... even the Sour D.

I like it. Wish I could light it up like that but I would have problems with the neighbors. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Have you seen this done before?

nomaad

Veteran
The only thing that would scare me is attracting moths who will lay eggs which will later hatch and cause you problems.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Attracted to my garden

Attracted to my garden

This little lady has been living out in my Orchard pot garden. I have a 4 foot Headband plant, a couple LA Confs and a couple Hazes in there. She allows me to get very close while tending to the plants. Hopefully she also likes to eat moths too.:)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
M

michael68

Hopefully she drops a few poops around the soil for some top dressing ferts. :dance013:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hopefully she drops a few poops around the soil for some top dressing ferts. :dance013:

That pot garden is surrounded by Boysenberry plants that are loaded with big sweet berries. Im leaving lots of them on for the bird. She will return the favor , Im sure

nomaad

Veteran
problem with that is that the birds will gorge on berries, get diarrhea and drop wet, acidic purple turds on your flowering plants. I'm not even kidding, this was a major problem in one garden in Covelo 2 years ago.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its all good Bro. The berries are in full swing right now. The plants are in veg, Im going to be just right with these Boysenberries. They taste great too. Sweet as hell.
picture.php

Back to weed: The only plant thats really growing fast in this weather is the Panama. The Kushes are all going slow, as are the Afghanis. Only the Hazes are semi-unphased by the weather.

K1ndBudz

Howdy big plant folks, been a while since I been on here...forgot my password lol.

I just had to pull out a cpl of 5ft tall (what should have been tree starts) cause they flowered out on me, been pretty lucky with everything else.

I used those little solar lights for landscaping for some supplemental light after I stopped moving them into the garage every night. Guess they weren't powerful enough to stop the sensitive ones from blooming. Worked on everything but a cpl of strains. I put them on top of bamboo stakes to get them up into the canopy, about three to four per plant. Best part about these was probably the fact that there solar & I got them from the dollar tree! After I bought them all the manager told me just to go on dollartree.com and buy how ever many boxes I needed.

Also I got 9 six foot tall blue dream inside a tent and as much room as I want to play with them. Any suggestions as to spacing and hole size?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
We never were at 23.5 °. Thats a text book round off or something. We are presently at or near 23.43 °.
Evidently our figure axis has changed somewhat recently.
On another note: Ive lived in the same California town for well over 50 years. Something is and has changed. Is it cyclic? Maybe. Long cycles if it is. The changes seem to be worldwide. Or it could be that Im smoking real strong weed....

I remember some talk about the earths axis changing from these heavy quakes thats been goin on worldwide for the last cpl of years...the Haiti one really did move the earth..

Stay Safe

T

Trinity Gold

The earth is still in line with the sun enough to give me some great exposure. Here is an old betsy a month after being plugged ... Good luck this year to every one.!

picture.php

G

guest8905

yeah great transplanting time right now....everybody is irie i hope......stay safe and stay green!!!

nice betsy, your harvest is doubled i bet this year tg

sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.