What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDank8O5

we got rain down here on the central coast last night after 4 + weeks of beautiful weather. back to sunshine with scattered clouds today! more hoops going up

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Cats and dogs!

Cats and dogs!

It was raining buckets a few minutes ago. Im glad my babies are still indoors under a light. It was really comming down. I hope you guys on the north coast are ok.

I picked a few buds today from the Indo crop. I have clones of these plants ready to go out real soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still cloudy and cold out today. I have some little ones out there right now just for experimenting and they are doing great they are flowering but that is what I wanted so it works out. Black box with no tarp to pull gonna be a nice early harvest for those ladies.
Hopefully it won't rain so I can amend all my pots today!!!

T

Trinity Gold

If youre already plugged in cover up!!

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE EUREKA CA
420 AM PDT MON MAY 16 2011

CAZ001>004-076-171130-
REDWOOD COAST-MENDOCINO COAST-NORTH COAST INTERIOR-
UPPER TRINITY RIVER-MENDOCINO INTERIOR-

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR NORTHWEST CALIFORNIA.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT.

ANOTHER STORM SYSTEM WILL BRING LIGHT RAIN AND MOUNTAIN SNOW THIS
AFTERNOON AND EVENING BEFORE PRECIPITATION TAPERS OFF OVERNIGHT. SNOW
LEVELS AROUND 2000 FEET WILL INCREASE TO AROUND 3000 FEET WITH 1
TO 3 INCHES SNOW ACCUMULATION POSSIBLE.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...TUESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY.

THE UNSETTLED WEATHER PATTERN AND ASSOCIATED PRECIPITATION CHANCES
CONTINUE THROUGH MID WEEK.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
If youre already plugged in cover up!!

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE EUREKA CA
x.

Nice to have internet connectivity living far out in the boons these days , huh? Just a little advantage over farmers a century ago ...

Just like a prize fight getting thru winter /spring ducking , bobbing & weaving ..and racing to cover up !

Watch your health , eat well , get plenty of sleep and don't hurt yourself manno , plenty more weeks ahead . Theres still into the fall to get thru in the rounds 12-15 as well .
Take care to take care baby ...

Bet thos girls are looking big & green now !

;o)

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
check out my backyard boogie. 100% legal East coast style...

no plants in yet going out tomo or next day.

6 plants 1 plants per greenhouse 400-600 gals of soil per plant.

I threw a 200gal smartpot in there so you can get an idea of the space im working with. roughly 150 sqft per unit

6greenhouses.jpg

200galgreenhouse.jpg

backyarkboogie.jpg

flowerhousegreenhouse.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
I have a couple of the smaller model of those greenhouses that I have been using to nurse seedlings... I'd have to control the plant height in a big way, but it would be nice to have a couple of those bigger ones for the end of the season... it might inspire me to run some full season Sour D. What do those bad boys cost?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Those are cool. Id like to hang out in one of those when it was raining cats and dogs. Id be in there smoking a joint and sippin some Hawaiian coffee

nomaad

Veteran
On the first day some poles broke on my 7 footers... replaced them with higher quality ones... I think it was because we didn't use the tie-downs to aid in the tensioning of the structure.

McDank8O5

looks very cool aero, you have a big property it's a shame your restricted to such strict plant limits! looking forward to those 6 and your other 50 or so!!

June 1st is creepin' up

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
those other 50 or so i have passed onto a friend to do because i am trying to stay legal. but i will document that whole grow still =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts