What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diefraktal

hi , i think i mean excited , and i like to feel that . sorrry
just saying from spain thats inpiring . dont want to discuss
if legalization comes my life will become true . thats my reality
do you think i need medication ? what can i say . bye

T

Trinity Gold

Prop 19 is far from legalization. We already have legalized cannabis for medical use...What other medicine is also legalized for recreational use? ....

jdkronyk101

hi , i think i mean excited , and i like to feel that . sorrry
just saying from spain thats inpiring . dont want to discuss
if legalization comes my life will become true . thats my reality
do you think i need medication ? what can i say . bye

no worries di,
it seems there are many in the u.s. in cali especially who are heated enough over this debate for real. arguments are the norm , and people are actually freakin out up here...lol
ohh im guessin that we all need medicine equally....lol
very few nor cal growers are actually stepping to the plate and trying to be leaders in this time of transition.as with the culture most are wallowing in the shadows and complaining. but here in this forum on icmag, well.... its pretty motivating....
and my hat goes off to anyone who is participating in the openness of discussion in here, regardless of where we are all from.all are welcome here .i gotta say ive always wanted to go to spain, seems to me you have areas there with very similar climates as here in norcal, in fact actually more pleasant overall.
cheers bro,
j.d.

Thanks so much friends, for all your help throughout the season. I truly appreciate the MMJ community. It brings people together and spreads so much knowledge. Thank you ICmag for allowing this. The season was good for most and bad for some and now it is the season for regrouping on next years outdoor forest. Iam going to be working on next years project asap, I would love to join the big boys we will see how it all works out.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw Tom yesterday and he said he'll be back in the realm of internet access in about a week. He, like the rest of us, is swamped and sends everybody his best for the harvest.

Thx for the update nomaad. I started wondering the last few days....

simos

I'm afraid this one's died in the arse...

Dubious.

It's just that time of year. The big boys are likely still buried in elbows. The harvest season will be mostly over by December. I'd bet they'll start giving us all glimpses of how things finished up pretty soon.

Confucius say: man who wants to see epic harvest picture must be patient.

T

Trinity Gold

Almost done cleaning...None of it stayed around long enough to get any type of pics....

T

theJointedOne

one of the most prolific years for sure!!

in norcal lots of noobies and rookies and young guys pulled off huge trees. Ive seen multiple 10+ pound plants form many younger growers this year, great job all around...

easy

Thank you everyone!

Thank you everyone!

I just finished my first large plant medical grow. Big thanks to everyone who contributed to this and other outdoor threads... especially Tom, HL, GanjaD, Nomaad, TG, and Fisher.

I truly could never have been as successful without all of your help.

:thank you:

(sorry photo deleted)

Last edited:

ianSF

Thanks to all for the support throughout the season! I appreciate all the advice and stories posted here. I too wouldn't have had the success I did without y'all. I learned more this summer than I ever though I would. Can't wait 'til nest season!

I hope everyone else is as busy (in a good way) as we are. Here's one of the last pics taken before the harvest.

Best to everyone!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts