What's new

The GrindHouse Welcome Thread.

stone_edd

Hi there Grindhouse crew. i'm not new to ICM but i am to grindhouse so i would like to say thanks for the Blockhead beans i just got from the Bay.
i'll have a few questions come growing time, but when i saw the photOs of them on seedbay i just couldn't say no, tall sativa poles which yeild well are just going to perfect for my new flower room (80cm by 140cm) as i got hight but not much floor space.
Ok just one question whilst i'm here can you get away with a short veg period and still get a good yeild?

Peace

stoned

G

Guest 88950

stone edd

was wondering the same thing......think ill veg for 2 wks,take cuts and flip to 12/12 so i can see which phenos i like best.

not worried about yield yet......just anxious to try each pheno and find the males to keep around.

my BlockHead IBL should be here this week so germinating them the day i get them.

good luck bro

onelung09

steele that pack of US you sent me on look out was stolen out the vault least the bastard only took that pack and not the whole vault would of hate to have to dig a hole in the woods im lazy for all that fucking thieves that was a good shot regardless tho prolly gonna swoop a pack up seeing merlot is a fav peace out good vibes

stone_edd

stone edd

was wondering the same thing......think ill veg for 2 wks,take cuts and flip to 12/12 so i can see which phenos i like best.

not worried about yield yet......just anxious to try each pheno and find the males to keep around.

my BlockHead IBL should be here this week so germinating them the day i get them.

good luck bro

The only reason yeild is an issue for me is the limited space
i have.
i'll just pop half a pack, take clones and flower those to get a good idea of mothers.

Good luck to you too.

And dont worry Bobby i'll be sure to post pics as soon as they go into the dirt.

Peace.

stoned

G

Guest 88950

oh, yield is important to me b/c im just recovering from being wiped out by Root Aphids and meds are really low but i dont think i will have the patience to let them veg very long....ive been waiting for BH so i can have a really good morning med.