What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Greatest

N

noyd666

RIP. will be missed.
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE GREATEST is gone,,
what is with this year?,,,,,
love you ALI/CASSIUS,,,,,
RIP - mighty lion,,,,

blessings and light to to the family,,,,,s2

Last edited:

Truthful

R.I.P. to the G.O.A.T, I've been lucky enough to have meet the Champ three times, in the late 80s, early 90's, and in 2002 . I have pics from every meeting that I'll always cherish.

Rumble young man rumble.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

all my boyhood heroes passing on
damn, this brought tears to my eyes, I understand how he must have suffered as my dad had Parkinson's for the last 21 years of his life.

R.I.P. Muhammad Ali

Betterhaff

Veteran
Having grown up in the Golden Age of Heavyweight Boxing this really saddens me. Even though you know it's coming it still hurts. I'm thankful for the joy he brought me and the help he gave to others. It's pretty incredible how many lives he touched. He's in a better place now.

RIP Champ

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the pleasure of seeing him in his prime. He was a BAD MAN!!
RIP Ali!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His poetic lines were priceless.....and did much for humanity. A true champ for the ages!!

Latest posts

Latest posts