What's new

The greatest tv show of all time.

The greatest tv show of all time.

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the tv show i want to see has yet to be filmed. i'm holding out for "nude gymnastics" starring the U of Ga. gym dogs. i don't understand how any one university can collect that many beautiful young atheletes in one place...:biggrin:

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
images

G

gloryoskie

My choice today would be West Wing.
Yesterday, 24.

Tomorrow, we'll see.

Not a TV junkee, too much material to review.
Interested to see how this thread plays out.

Most folks prolly have a top 10 list.

Iva

Seinfeld and Married with children are my pers. favourite.

Boardwalk empire is doing so far so good....:D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,, the wire,,the sopranos[forget the last episode though] and the simpsons,cheers s2

T

The Sensi Rebel

Breaking Bad, for sure.

I've never been so intrigued and interested by a show like I have with Breaking Bad

Well-written and deeply intertwined episodes. Bryan Cranston is a favorite of mine and I always like the Walt Whitman metaphors thrown in the episodes. It comes off as regular props to most people, but for any WW or Leaves of Grass fans, they are blatant! haha

Favorite character besides Walt has to be Mike, then Saul. Gus is a stone-cold killer. Cant wait to catch up on the rest of Season 5!

Also, yesterday, Bryan Cranston's car was parked near the set of BB, broken into, and the final script stolen! Holy shit huh..

doneit

Veteran
All the best have been listed already, here are a couple newer ones that rank up there.

Justified is an awesome show, if you havent seen it you should.

Californication, funny shit!

Latest posts

Latest posts