What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Indoors, Outside.

Proprietary Bokashi Blend

picture.php

picture.php

Roosta,

nothing consistent except the cloud cover.. I think that when I dont pull the tarp off during the day that the plants consider it a cloudy day since they know what real sunlight is... Since its been cold and raining for weeks I havent had the tarp off a lot, so my brix numbers reflect the weather. 5-11 brix on cloudy days...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm still jealous.

Want to trade for a big heavy duty tarp?

No öffense meant to your dear mum.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
have you run the biowave before???? have you done side by sides to see if it really makes 20% or more difference???...awesome setup man ...yeehaw..I used to use a big cement mixer too...

ubi

this thread is soooooooooo inspiring me!!! all organic large beds trellised with cover crop .................... u going light dep too?
are u fuking kidding me
THIS THREAD IS AWESOME
:wtf::party::woohoo:

soon ill post my thread too!!!
ESSENTIAL GROUND ........... INDEED.

furrywall11

damn, I'm sure it just makes your day walking in there every time. ;) ....It's probably been gone over but if you don't mind repeating--how any square feet and plants per light? and, I know it's a kind of a blaise question but, what do you have any expectations on yield per light?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That is one of the nicest greenhouses I've seen. And the soil mix you have created is obviously a great one. It is good to know folks like you are involved with cannabis.

I'm a huge fan of the air-pots. I've been using them since they came around. The root systems they create is really something to see. As a grower you have to keep up with the plants because they grow very fast. I like the fabric pots too, but have found the air-pots win in the growth rate and yield categories.

Keep up the good work,

-Funk