What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Indoors, Outside.

quit

EG,

I am now amending soil for full seasons in Northern California. Is it too late to plant a cover crop? If it isn't too late, are there any recommendations you have? I have formal training in chemistry but I am definitely new to cultivation. Do you have any suggestions for text I could refer to?

Thank you
Your knowledge will be greatly appreciated

picture.php
picture.php

Curious about any thoughts you have in regards to pfr97 or if youve already posted about it and I missed it? Any tips/tricks with it other than following the directions?

Your buds look amazing!

ubi

say WHA... dude i got some titian gh controllers laying around i should totally put those on some relays and get my GH rockin. been saving for a ilink or wadsworth some ridiculously expensive big agg. gh controller.

once again, this thread just keeps "wowing" me, with "ah ha" moments.

Cheers to ya

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Razberry kush rough trim...
View Image

rough trim may arse , lol its perfect . i got to say essential from what i see and have read is the leader in soil tech .

i,m sure my next grow will blow the roof of with some help and fine tuning from you ..... many thanks again for taking me up on my request for help .

anymore flower pics . thats some fine ass weed right there .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=319476&page=2 can you list the strain name for me cheers :) so i can put it in. i kinda cheated a little bit too, i put a pic of your gh :) i think that deserves as much appreciation if not more than the fire in there . mods may delete that yet we shall see .

Last edited:
Thanks bro. :tiphat:

That was of a pic of the Allen Wrench.

Unfortunately it wasnt properly finished and thats why it didnt fill out. I think it may go 9-10 weeks but I pulled it at 8...
with the last two weeks without heating the GH at night. This helps to get it to ripen up and at least look finished, helps the burn too..

I normally never chop early but I had a deadline to meet and no room to wait..

The Allen Wrench smells of gnarly fuelish funk. Cant really describe it, def something Ive never smelled. Looks to be a decent yielder too, although I did notice some immature nanners at week 7..

EG

rough trim may arse , lol its perfect . i got to say essential from what i see and have read is the leader in soil tech .

i,m sure my next grow will blow the roof of with some help and fine tuning from you ..... many thanks again for taking me up on my request for help .

anymore flower pics . thats some fine ass weed right there .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=319476&page=2 can you list the strain name for me cheers :) so i can put it in. i kinda cheated a little bit too, i put a pic of your gh :) i think that deserves as much appreciation if not more than the fire in there . mods may delete that yet we shall see .

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i thought it may not have been quiet finished in the pic and still growing . all good its nice pic all the same . i,d love to get colours here . doesn't happen only mid winter .