What's new

the great dream thread - visions and interpretation

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I just LOVE when my threads get closed/moved/combined with someone elses...
wizow.

antimatter

Veteran
Had a crazy dream a couple months ago, I was hanging out with some buddies on my deck and one person was on a laptop and all of a sudden the computer started doing weird things like it was being taken over by some strange force, next thing you know we start seeing all these weird symbols in the sky appearing like eyes and strange alien hieroglyphics that were glowing all different colors. The symbols transformed into bright lights and began dancing all over the place.

So we gather up weapons figuring shits gonna go down, Alien drop-ships start buzzing around in between the lights and lighting up the sky like crazy, we start to panic not sure what the fuck were gonna do figure the best thing to do is pack up some supplies and head deep into the forest. Out of nowhere a 747 crashes right next to my house and slides just a couple feet from hitting me taking down trees and then exploding and my house catching on fire.. last thing I remember was fleeing and my shoes melting.

There was nothing odd or strange about the dream I would give it a 9 on realism felt like I was there in person and lasted a few hours real time so I got to see everything progress.

antimatter

Veteran
I just LOVE when my threads get closed/moved/combined with someone elses...
wizow.

I love when stuff like this gets closed at 100 pages

Yummybud said:
well i'm kind of embarrassed that i'm 24 and going out with a 17 year old. nothing illegal but i'm sure some people will talk shit behind my back like my boss even though he hooked up a 17 year old and a 26 year old last year...

he told this girl that he was "disappointed" in her, because he knew she liked me and I took her out.

Latest posts

Latest posts