What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

0verkil13r

Time for some pics & a little news. Here's last week...

Some dudes flashed me their junk

These are unknown (in these pics).

The above shots were taken 11-13 with post #668. The next couple are from last night (11-19). That's post #697 in back.

Here's the girls in bed after a root drench & neem/spinosad douche.

For the record... There is still 1 unsexed as of now. Fingers crossed that its a girl as it is my last unknown from a cross made earlier this year.

Too bad the best looking plants were males but, I'll steal their love juices for future crosses.

G

greenmatter

2X Heavy Duty Fruity

11/20/11 2130 mountain time

they are sisters, but not twins ...... hope the pics are good enough to see the difference

^^^^red

^^^^ green

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Well, my pics in front of the screen came out unusable, the closeups are nice tho.
picture.php

And I got one of the whole plant in her place ontop of the screen which is filling in with SCROG bubblegumer buds that were flipped at the same time! :sasmokin: :D
picture.php

Sorry about the sideways pic, not sure how to fix that before I upload it.

I

icon

my hindu kush is getting big so i tried to tie her but now she's falling over easily, the hindu x lvpk is looking nice definatley my favorite of the 2.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

WelderDan

Veteran
It's a fuggin sausage fest over here...

It's a fuggin sausage fest over here...

Of the 8 I popped for the contest, 5 are confirmed male, 2 are confirmed female and one is a slow mutant that is just now starting to grow out of it.

My lone (out of 25 odd old beans) C99 F3 is female and she's getting a bigger pot. She's gonna be a mother plant if she's worthy.

Pics of the boys later, and my two lone contestants.

All isn't lost though, the LUI/BM female is variegated and looks lovely. One of the males is also variegated, though I forget if it is a Killer Queen or G13/HP.

I will save the pollen from the boys so it isn't a wash.

L

LouDog420

Looking great over there icon :tiphat:

Been lax on updates, but they are still chuggin' along, the way beer cups should

Day 22 flower here (11-22-2011)

New purple power x hashberry

double strawberry diesel x original haze/skunk #1

different dsdxohs1

:wave:
LD

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Here are my female pics, thinking of pulling the cheesewreck out as she to is miserable.

So are we allowed to take cuts from lower branches?

G

greenmatter

update round 2

they go 12/12 tonight

11/22/11 ..1430 mountain time

warlock and blueberry gum

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
wow how do you keep that warlock so short? just genetics?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

middle of week one flower, i flipped em last thursday.

i seem to have 3 phenos im sure its 3 phenos and not just a pot side restriction. the shortest one is actually the pot with the most volume. possible that maybe because the taproot cant go that deep?

no timestamp but i hope you can trust these are the same plants from last week.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i put my 4 beer cups into the flower room thursday 11/17 yesterday 11/24 i was thankful for have 3 girls and 1 boy. the tallest one which i was certain would be the male turns out to be the girliest of them all. most plants i have encountered in my 10+ years usually show the first pistils on opposite corners of the nodes one on this side and one on the other side opposite corner. not this girl she has pistils on all 4 corners. imma have to top her though she is all the way at the top of the cab and we havent even started yet. so sadly i will be taking off the top 4 inches, she really stretched like a motherfucker in one week.

to show how simple cloning is i will take the male and empty the rootball (already done) then i will take the dirt from that cup and refill the cup then i will take the top off the tall girl, cut the stem at an angle and stick it in the dirt and water it, then i will place it in my veg box and in a week it will be rooted. no cloning hormones or snake oils or bubble cloners and buying chlorine supplements to mix into water. none of that stupid ass shit i see people doing and still not be able to root a clone.

i will simply take the top, and stick it in dirt, water it and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts