What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
^^^this is what happens when you dont have good critical thinking skills.
Q has been dark for 410 days.

1705058560196.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
JAG ain't playing around. Go GITMO and leave the hanging to us.

From the halls of Montezuma to General John Kelly
According to an after-action report reviewed by RRN, the platoon surrounded Kelly’s property at 11:00 p.m. Monday. The platoon leader, a 2nd lieutenant, shouted into a bullhorn, commanding Kelly to emerge from the home with his hands held high above his head, but Kelly, known for his gruff demeanor, screamed through an open window, “So, it’s come to this. Trump and that traitor Gen. Smith sent you, did they? Well, if they want me, you’ll have to come get me. I’m more a Marine than the lot of you.”

Stay strong, Hempy!
1707573074607.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
JAG got another one!!!!

A telling quote from the evil Doctor Ihekweazu :
“I cannot believe this is happening. I am a doctor and I devoted my life to medicine and healing. How can any of you let this happen to me?” Ihekweazu said as the MPs steered him to the shallow flight of steps leading to the noose.

I cannot believe this is happening either. Hang in there, Doc!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
JAG got another one!!!!

A telling quote from the evil Doctor Ihekweazu :

I cannot believe this is happening either. Hang in there, Doc!
Whats up with posting Fake News?

nothing from that site is factual in case you were unaware.

peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You should notice a difference between the people who can understand that they are being lied to and the "emperor is looking fashionable" crowd.

Latest posts

Latest posts