• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
n3678r9qdd6a1.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
The floor price for Trump's NFTs was listed as 0.282 Ethereum early Saturday morning, according to popular NFT trading site OpenSea. That's around $330.

Did you know that if someone actually resells "their" trump NFT, trump automatically gets 10% of any future sales?

It was in the terms which you had to read and accept before purchasing...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F838bdd8b-c118-4ce4-85db-715b2c0aca90_1675x1256.jpeg

What would be the chances that former Ukrainian Prime Minister Pablo Lazarenko would be operating out of the same address as trump and his NFT company? That is... after he was sentenced to eight years in prison in California for money-laundering and extortion, a scam that used shell companies and offshore bank accounts to hide stolen Ukrainian government funds.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
More FB I training?

What?

There's a bunch of people fervently occupying a forested habitat that happens to channel watershed away from the southern areas in the hope that the city council will rethink its plan for a prospective razing to allow a police training property estimated around a hundred million dollars.

They didn't foil a far left terror group, they arrested twenty somethings that care about their community enough to not only know what is more beneficial to their community, and believe enough to fight for them.

You probably haven't taken the time to realize that this has been happening for years and the city council is making it impossible for the will of the citizens to be heard in the interest of "more cops are a great idea regardless of whether or not we flood the south side".

But great point and wonderful link.

Wait... your link sucks...

Did you have a point?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Did you know that if someone actually resells "their" trump NFT, trump automatically gets 10% of any future sales?

It was in the terms which you had to read and accept before purchasing...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F838bdd8b-c118-4ce4-85db-715b2c0aca90_1675x1256.jpeg

What would be the chances that former Ukrainian Prime Minister Pablo Lazarenko would be operating out of the same address as trump and his NFT company? That is... after he was sentenced to eight years in prison in California for money-laundering and extortion, a scam that used shell companies and offshore bank accounts to hide stolen Ukrainian government funds.

If it wasn't shady, Trump wouldn't be involved.

Three Berries

e3d305aff8431765dc3074b288a67b8e49df69fb01ea360b02c0c58e34505f92.png

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1603188393076461568

So proud to be present for the moment of the unveiling of the portrait of the greatest Speaker of the House that ever was!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What?

There's a bunch of people fervently occupying a forested habitat that happens to channel watershed away from the southern areas in the hope that the city council will rethink its plan for a prospective razing to allow a police training property estimated around a hundred million dollars.

They didn't foil a far left terror group, they arrested twenty somethings that care about their community enough to not only know what is more beneficial to their community, and believe enough to fight for them.

You probably haven't taken the time to realize that this has been happening for years and the city council is making it impossible for the will of the citizens to be heard in the interest of "more cops are a great idea regardless of whether or not we flood the south side".

But great point and wonderful link.

Wait... your link sucks...

Did you have a point?

Busy parroting links?

Go dig a little research.

Maybe you can quit being a tool by choice.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Three Berries

I think your lack of research, especially when prompted, displays a disregard for integrity and a tendency towards apathy.

You don't care what you post, do you?
I don't care what you think of my post actually. The status quo is changing whether you like it or not. The Liberal narrative is full of lies. Who made you the arbiter of truth?