• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Right.

Trump was the dumbest diplomat.

He was always seeking the crazy fuck-stick dictator type leaders to butter up.

Trump was jumping at the bit for Putin's approval because he was so enamored by him.

He claimed Kim Jong Un was in love with him.

He was more than hesitant to consider Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud in Jamal Khashoggi's abduction and assassination.

Trump has done more than enough world saving. He's just as senile as Biden. He doesn't know how badly he has fucked up this country.

Nobody in their right mind should let him have the slightest responsibility for anyone but himself.

Sorry if I didn't name them explicitly.

Hempy McNoodle

fac229bbd083f438.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump was so embarrassing that the UN couldn't even keep it together and lost it laughing because he just couldn't stop talking so much about how freaking awesome he was like he owned the government and was the best everything.

Biden hasn't had that happen.

He also decided that NATO wasn't a bad idea.

Hempy McNoodle

Trump was so embarrassing that the UN couldn't even keep it together and lost it laughing because he just couldn't stop talking so much about how freaking awesome he was like he owned the government and was the best everything.

Biden hasn't had that happen.

He also decided that NATO wasn't a bad idea.
Actually, they were laughing at him because he said that their gas purchases from Russia were a BIG PROBLEM. Looks like OrangeManRad was right...:rasta: