What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa1ed065c-18be-40cd-95b7-bba23c994af2_720x1110.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
I'm pretty sure that the good guy with the gun SRO didn't shoot at the kid wearing camo, body armor, and carrying a rifle. He got inside and barricaded himself before he started shooting. For over an hour.

republicans really went out of their way to obfuscate that today.

Either way, good guy with a gun didn't stop anything yet again.

My interpretation of the republican explanation...

Good guys with guns "successfully" barricaded the shooter in a classroom full of kids then sat back and listened for an hour while he executed the kids inside.

Yup.

So it turns out that the SRO officer story was a lie.

No resource officer was there. Cops and republican politicians just made that story up.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
from Charleston WV. - a moron was racing through an apartment complex parking lot & disturbed a graduation party, frightening many there because children, you know? riding bikes and shit? after being run off, he returned with a rifle and started shooting at people. police say that a woman in the crowd at the party pulled her own weapon & shot and killed him. bless her heart... sometimes it is NOT a good "man" with a gun that you need handy. -from ABC News. from all i have read about Uvalde, neither the school resource officer nor the local LEO followed their own procedures, preferring to evacuate everyone else in the building and wait on a Border Patrol SWAT team. when THEY tried to breach the door to the classroom, it could not be opened from the outside without a key, a glaring flaw if you are in the room with an active shooter. tomorrow makes me nervous. my wife is required to attend her schools graduation ceremony, just like all of the other teachers. other than a state championship basketball game or something, can you think of a bigger crowd in as small a space? and the doors cannot be locked because of fire regulations...:shucks:

Hempy McNoodle

from Charleston WV. - a moron was racing through an apartment complex parking lot & disturbed a graduation party, frightening many there because children, you know? riding bikes and shit? after being run off, he returned with a rifle and started shooting at people. police say that a woman in the crowd at the party pulled her own weapon & shot and killed him. bless her heart... sometimes it is NOT a good "man" with a gun that you need handy. -from ABC News. from all i have read about Uvalde, neither the school resource officer nor the local LEO followed their own procedures, preferring to evacuate everyone else in the building and wait on a Border Patrol SWAT team. when THEY tried to breach the door to the classroom, it could not be opened from the outside without a key, a glaring flaw if you are in the room with an active shooter. tomorrow makes me nervous. my wife is required to attend her schools graduation ceremony, just like all of the other teachers. other than a state championship basketball game or something, can you think of a bigger crowd in as small a space? and the doors cannot be locked because of fire regulations...:shucks:
They followed procedures (for psy ops).

med4u

Veteran

So the door to the classroom was locked
For the cops..but the shooter went right in?...why was a back door to the school open anyway? 50 years ago the exterior doors to schools could only be opened from the inside....not buying this horseshit

Hempy McNoodle

It is getting easier and easier, each and every day, for normies to see through their facade and to recognize their corrupt and evil agenda. Once the people see it, they can never go back to not seeing it...

Cannavore

Veteran
70+ percent of Elon's followers are fake lmao what is this nonsense point? have you ever looked at the replies of Elon's tweets? it's 97% crypto scams and 3% white male virgins defending a billionaire.

go find the biggest weed instagrams and they are full of fake followers too. look at the comments section of jungleboys or capulator's instagrams, its the same story.... scams, greed, and bots run social media.