What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
Would a Texas gun dealer knowingly sell guns to an illegal immigrant?

ldevmr7ouh191.png

No...but Eric Holder would....and did...

Clearly the acceleration has begun

Hempy McNoodle

"The Bush dynasty has fallen. George P. Bush, the son of Jeb Bush, lost the GOP primary for Texas Attorney General to Ken Paxton, an ally of President Donald Trump."

Hempy McNoodle

Marjory Taylor Green just won her state's Primary!

“There is a storm brewing in our nation today. Hail & thunder are coming for the elites who despise us…”

Hempy McNoodle

It must be really tough for you to choose a scapegoat on this one!

You got that juicy, European gay rave sex angle this time, but you still choose the deep state vaccine as the culprit.

Choices, choices...
Not really. I figure that HIV was engineered with pox virus and inserted into the mRNA injections. Now, people's immune systems are weakened and shingles, herpes, and pox viruses are showing en masse. This was perhaps the plan all along. I've warned many people. Now they will repeat the COVID playbook (PCR testing) using the vaccine side effects as a pretext to push "monkey pox vaccines." The 10% death rate is their target death rate, I'd guess. This could be the real death rate of the COVID jabs or a mix. This to me represents the most likely scenario, based on current info.

Another narrative is that this was released and is somehow related to Ukrainian biolabs and/ or Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In time, the truth will be known. Hempy isn't certain and won't jump to conclusions.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If he really was an illegal immigrant, I'd assume some gun regulation would have kept a Texas gun dealer from selling him weapons on his 18th birthday.

Would a Texas gun dealer knowingly sell guns to an illegal immigrant?
18 yr old kid from there in Uvalde, mad at his mommy over the WiFi and the rest of the world because he did not graduate. yeah, that's a good reason to kill a room full of children and some teachers. :spanky: damn shame the SRO didn't kill him in their brief firefight before SFB made it into the school...

Hempy McNoodle

18 yr old kid from there in Uvalde, mad at his mommy over the WiFi and the rest of the world because he did not graduate. yeah, that's a good reason to kill a room full of children and some teachers. :spanky: damn shame the SRO didn't kill him in their brief firefight before SFB made it into the school...
So, you don't think it has anything to do with the Durham prosecutions and sudden collapse of the "Russian collusion" conspiracy (conspiracy to defraud the United States)?

audiohi

Veteran

I'm pretty sure that the good guy with the gun SRO didn't shoot at the kid wearing camo, body armor, and carrying a rifle. He got inside and barricaded himself before he started shooting. For over an hour.

republicans really went out of their way to obfuscate that today.

Either way, good guy with a gun didn't stop anything yet again.

“Bottom line, law enforcement was there, they did engage immediately, they did contain him in a classroom,” he added. “They put a tactical stack together, in a very orderly way, and breached and assaulted the individual.”

My interpretation of the republican explanation...

Good guys with guns "successfully" barricaded the shooter in a classroom full of kids then sat back and listened for an hour while he executed the kids inside.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

NeverTrumpers, Biden voters, and those who hate freedom (especially gun rights) can't hold back their glee when these shooting 'events' happen... It's interesting to observe. It is also telling and indicative of the psychological nature of these operations.