Three Berries

- Where the flu went in 2020
- Why the global death count didn't change in 2020
- Why Covid didn't wipe out the homeless population
- Why billions of healthy people were quarantined for the first time in history
- Why Covid avoided Africa
- Why Covid avoided places that didn't lockdown
- Why a piece of fruit and a goat tested positive
- Why the majority of positive cases at the beginning of the pandemic were people who hadn't left their homes
- Why Covid was the first virus in history where the majority of people who supposedly had it were "asymptomatic"
- Why lockdowns did NOTHING to slow the spread
- Why the vaccines did NOTHING to slow the spread
- Why we've seen an 1,100% spike in myocarditis in children
- Why football stadiums were filled with maskless people while our children were muzzled in the classroom
- Why the violent riots of 2020 weren't "super spreader events"
- Why the MSM doesn't cover the millions of adverse reactions and tens of thousands of deaths reported to VAERS

https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/108138063454190752

Hempy McNoodle

Latest word is that Musk is considering a means of bypassing twitters board and offering to purchase the shares directly from the shareholders.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My grandpa told me back in 1980 and this is the man that went to WW2 and the Korean War said,"this country is no longer the country I fought for it's a country of blind consumers consuming all the time." that meant no f****** sense to me @ 10....... at 48 now oh yeah
But I digress this is also the same knucklehead in my family that picks on me and tells me that I have a touch of the brush because my mom's Native American
just because he is a knucklehead about racial issues does not mean he is wrong about everything. what he said then makes sense to me...

Petrochemical

I don't question I don't question my my bompie I respect him more than my own life is just some of the things that come out of his mouth are like nails on a chalkboard to me that's all I'll never question is his sense I know why he says what he says I think what I was trying to say hippie was it's a weird dynamic when you have them say something like that and it's you know it hits home but then he also says something like the obnoxious thing and I'm like I assume it was a generational thing

Three Berries

Seizing Oligarch’s Superyacht Means U.S. Now Must Pay for Upkeep

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...pay-for-upkeep

When the superyacht Tango was seized by Spain at the behest of the U.S. last week, it marked a high-profile victory for the Justice Department’s KleptoCapture unit, a new group formed to track down the assets of sanctioned Russian oligarchs and others close to President Vladimir Putin.

Now comes the mundane -- and somewhat awkward -- part of confiscating Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg’s $95 million vessel: paying for yacht maintenance.

The yearly operating cost of a superyacht is typically about 10% of the boat’s value, so about $9.5 million in the case of Tango.

The U.S. will also need to find experienced staff to run the yacht. Keeping existing crew members is tricky because they were on the payroll of a sanctioned individual, though most staffers of detained yachts have quit anyway.

To replace them, Adams said the DOJ has relationships with some yacht-management vendors.

med4u

Veteran
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...pay-for-upkeep

When the superyacht Tango was seized by Spain at the behest of the U.S. last week, it marked a high-profile victory for the Justice Department’s KleptoCapture unit, a new group formed to track down the assets of sanctioned Russian oligarchs and others close to President Vladimir Putin.

Now comes the mundane -- and somewhat awkward -- part of confiscating Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg’s $95 million vessel: paying for yacht maintenance.

The yearly operating cost of a superyacht is typically about 10% of the boat’s value, so about $9.5 million in the case of Tango.

The U.S. will also need to find experienced staff to run the yacht. Keeping existing crew members is tricky because they were on the payroll of a sanctioned individual, though most staffers of detained yachts have quit anyway.

To replace them, Adams said the DOJ has relationships with some yacht-management vendors.
[/QUOTE]

Make a great Airbnb...I'll skipper that biotch...

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Petrochemical

Happy you should have seen the video I watched somebody is linked me that lives in California and you are a major Railway for these dudes were waiting for the train jumping on top of it like old western style bank robbers would do in Railway robbers take on all of the orders from Amazon or what have you I guess the train was loaded with packages and they just rifle through it and take whatever they want and leave whatever they don't need

Three Berries

Happy you should have seen the video I watched somebody is linked me that lives in California and you are a major Railway for these dudes were waiting for the train jumping on top of it like old western style bank robbers would do in Railway robbers take on all of the orders from Amazon or what have you I guess the train was loaded with packages and they just rifle through it and take whatever they want and leave whatever they don't need
Railroads have been a part of the Banker-Illuminati-Barons empire world wide for centuries. They don't call them Underground Railroads for nothing.....

Hempy McNoodle

That was/is happening in Los Angeles.

Hempy McNoodle

IMG_20220418_163410339.jpg