unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I suspected as much.i knew they were gonna crack down on them eventually.i can't even have a taser in my state without a FOID.ive been looking at pepper balls.maybe? That would probably suck

PCP airguns are fabulous but expensive as shit. No license required. You can get up to 50 calibre. I've got a 25 UZI size semi-auto.

Three Berries

Too Funny.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/e...ch-2022-04-04/

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Another anonymous sources article....

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It's independent from the world telecoms. Doesn't share cables or other networks. Google, ATT, Verizon etal Enemy of the People.

you still dont understand do you?

how does its independence equate to more free speech? what ever a user chooses to look at and what web browser they use is up to them, not starlink.

with your concern about free speech whats your take on Fla Gov. Ron Desantis and the fla legislators (republican) passing a "Dont say Gay" bill? to me that looks like republicans not giving a shit about free speech, typical hypocrits.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...no mystery that Trump will soon be reinstated

when you are proven wrong will you bee man enough to come back into this thread and admit you were wrong and your dear trump lied to you?

if somehow you are correct ill post in this thread i was wrong but by what legal means could trump be reinstated as potus when he, nor anyone on his behalf, ever shown evidence of election fraud that can stand up in a court of law.

peace

med4u

Veteran
when you are proven wrong will you bee man enough to come back into this thread and admit you were wrong and your dear trump lied to you?

if somehow you are correct ill post in this thread i was wrong but by what legal means could trump be reinstated as potus when he, nor anyone on his behalf, ever shown evidence of election fraud that can stand up in a court of law...

peace

Try quoting the whole post for context...Trump
will be reinstated on Twitter....
he will be elected president in 2024 by the people...
election fraud needs no legal victory..
its victory is in public perception and that
verdict has already been rendered...

According to a recent Economist/YouGov Poll, three-quarters (75%) of registered voters think voter fraud occurred during the 2020 presidential election

brace for impact....:biggrin:

Three Berries

how does its independence equate to more free speech? what ever a user chooses to look at and what web browser they use is up to them, not starlink.

with your concern about free speech whats your take on Fla Gov. Ron Desantis and the fla legislators (republican) passing a "Dont say Gay" bill? to me that looks like republicans not giving a shit about free speech, typical hypocrits.

peace

Much of the current telecom and media will be put out of business or forced to change.

Don't say gay bill doesn't say Gay. How about that. Does Free Speech allow the Left to mischaracterize everything without any danger to public opinion?

Gay rights are legislative rights. Depends on the current political climate. Not the same as out rights written in the Construction given to us by the Creator.

Petrochemical

peace

Ahh yes american politics,
you can't legislate mortality Frank zappa

med4u

Veteran
Can't wait until he goes crawling back. Seriously.

Do you think his supporters who invested in Truth social are smart enough to not get stuck holding the bags while he's posting on twitter?

I don't.

They'll probably still vote for him, though. lol

Do you think it would be a bad thing for(him not you) to spread his message from multiple platforms?....I can only see that as an asset...

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Try quoting the whole post for context...Trump
will be reinstated on Twitter....

my bad. i saw you mention twitter but thought you were referring to him being reinstated as potus like many republican voters.

he will be elected president in 2024 by the people...
election fraud needs no legal victory..
its victory is in public perception and that
verdict has already been rendered...

According to a recent Economist/YouGov Poll, three-quarters (75%) of registered voters think voter fraud occurred during the 2020 presidential election

brace for impact....:biggrin:

you forgot something.........republican claiming fraud needs no proof for their voters.

just because too many ignorant people believe Trump's big lie that un-proven voter fraud is why he lost doesnt imply its the truth. hell, some stupid people still believe the earth is flat so by your reasoning it must be true.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts