Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Q post 4700 (September 14, 2020):

Worth remembering [think what you see today].
https://2009-2017.state.gov/document...ion/119629.pdf 📁
Insurgency can be defined as ‘the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify, or challenge political control of a region.’
Insurgents seek to subvert or displace the government and completely or partially control the resources and population of a given territory. They do so through the use of force (including guerrilla warfare, terrorism and coercion/intimidation), propa- ganda, subversion and political mobilization. Insurgents fight government forces only to the extent needed to achieve their political aims: their main effort is not to kill counterinsurgents, but rather to establish a competitive system of control over the population, making it impossible for the government to administer its territory and people. Insurgent activity is therefore designed to weaken government control and legitimacy while increasing insurgent control and influence.
Insurgents require supporters, recruits, safe havens, money, supplies, weapons and intelligence on government actions. A robust insurgency can be waged with the support of just a small percentage of a given population.
NEXT:
Counterinsurgency may be defined as ‘comprehensive civilian and military efforts taken to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and address its root causes’.
Q

Hempy McNoodle

Q post 4700 (September 14, 2020):

Worth remembering [think what you see today].
https://2009-2017.state.gov/document...ion/119629.pdf 📁
Insurgency can be defined as ‘the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify, or challenge political control of a region.’
Insurgents seek to subvert or displace the government and completely or partially control the resources and population of a given territory. They do so through the use of force (including guerrilla warfare, terrorism and coercion/intimidation), propa- ganda, subversion and political mobilization. Insurgents fight government forces only to the extent needed to achieve their political aims: their main effort is not to kill counterinsurgents, but rather to establish a competitive system of control over the population, making it impossible for the government to administer its territory and people. Insurgent activity is therefore designed to weaken government control and legitimacy while increasing insurgent control and influence.
Insurgents require supporters, recruits, safe havens, money, supplies, weapons and intelligence on government actions. A robust insurgency can be waged with the support of just a small percentage of a given population.
NEXT:
Counterinsurgency may be defined as ‘comprehensive civilian and military efforts taken to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and address its root causes’.
Q

This^ may be very relevent.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
21279.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
That is a good question and there are a few strategic possibilities.

1. Trump (and Q) could be a deep state psy-op and we are all fucked.
2. It could be a Placebo. This scenario has sub-scenarios such as the vaccine could be a lethal injection for those found guilty for treason or crimes against humanity (Hempy has noticed that the ratio of celebrity deaths that are associated with recently vaxed seem to 'out ratio' normal 'celebrity: non-celebrity' deaths).
3. It could be a cure for other deep state diseases that are not yet publicly declassified, such as cancer or lyme disease.
4. Trump could have lied about the vaccine for some sort of optics or legal optics that may or may not become clear later.
5. It could be some necessary thing in which the people who vax themselves have chosen to become collateral damage of the war. The main narrative that people are going with is that Trump had to speed up the vaccine and put it under military control and Emergency Use Authorization, in order to keep the deep state from being able to mandate it. It could be that the vaccine is a dangerous weapon, but technology exists to undue the damage at a later date, after the military makes things public. This was all to destroy the Deep States timing cycles and plans and forces them to have to speed up certain aspects and not have enough time for other operations and all of this will lead to mistakes that the public will see, which will cause a "great awakening."

Out of that list, I’m going to say 1.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That is just not true in a lot of the country and like I said older people were often not issued birth certificates.

yeah, i know a few folks born at home that, for practical purposes, do not exist. many poor folks don't own a car, thus do not have a drivers license.

CaptainDankness

Cops should carry clubs though. Back in the day the girl wouldn't have been shot, he could have clubbed her arm and she would have dropped it with nothing more than a broken arm.

But I think they stopped using a club after Rodney King, definitely better than using a gun majority of the time, just can't beat people like Rodney King. Lol

Hempy McNoodle

Out of that list, I’m going to say 1.

Well, Mr Bunch, This is always something I keep in mind. There is National security and then, there is personal security and as a person who wants to find the truth, I realize that one must maintain "situational awareness." We, as the pons in the 'game' (this is not a game), have very little say in the prevalent narratives. We are vulnerable, in that sense. It is true that Trump and Q may be a psy-op against a certain segment of the population. But, this implies that we have no other hope. Without the military's help at this point, we are doomed to suffer an eternity of totalitarian fascism (Under the rule of a UN controlled by communist China). There are many conservatives who say they are ready to defend this nation in some sort of revolutionary war. But, after decades of building up our "defense" capabilities, to then, have them used against us, those who fight back will surely lose. So, to me the choice is totalitarian hell for the rest of my life or be rescued from international terrorist Nazi psycopaths by Trump, Q and the US military. I'll take the latter. It really is the only way. Something I realized long before Q started posting.

Hempy McNoodle

yeah, i know a few folks born at home that, for practical purposes, do not exist. many poor folks don't own a car, thus do not have a drivers license.

"...for practical purposes don't exist." Can you elaborate for those of us living the 'vanilla' (straight/boring) life? What is the benefit of being born off the books? This should be a thread of it's own, lol! And, should somebody living "off the books" be voting? Intersting...