Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

TPFTFW

Veteran
It’s very obvious Q is Ron Watkins, he all but admits it in the new vice Q conclusion.

so your following someone who has 0 military clearance etc.

this is literally a giant larp, and your the butt of a joke

MrFancyPlants

Wow, who would've thought that shitposting qanon links is an effective path to 4000 posts and senior member status in only two years. Good job Hempy McNoodle, you're a great example to us all...

image.png

TPFTFW said it best - you're the punchline to a very clever (if insidious) troll's joke. But I would fight for your right to be one, of course - freedom of speech protects dumb speech, too. I just find it sad that you and your fellow Q sheeple have done so much to undermine (by association) any rational opposition to the modern left's totalitarian tendencies. You're their perfect straw man.

Hempy McNoodle

It’s very obvious Q is Ron Watkins, he all but admits it in the new vice Q conclusion.

so your following someone who has 0 military clearance etc.

this is literally a giant larp, and your the butt of a joke

No, I follow some who actually have DOE Q clearance. Does this Ron Watkins have a Q clearance? So, why do you consider it obvious that this individual is Q?
Remember when air force one changed it's flight number to 'Q+'? Did Ron Watkins do that, lol.
B-B-But, VICE says...

Hempy McNoodle

Wow, who would've thought that shitposting qanon links is an effective path to 4000 posts and senior member status in only two years. Good job Hempy McNoodle, you're a great example to us all...

TPFTFW said it best - you're the punchline to a very clever (if insidious) troll's joke. But I would fight for your right to be one, of course - freedom of speech protects dumb speech, too. I just find it sad that you and your fellow Q sheeple have done so much to undermine (by association) any rational opposition to the modern left's totalitarian tendencies. You're their perfect straw man.

"How dare you?"
-Greta Thunberg

Hempy McNoodle

I think it's about time to 'circle back' on that whole sea turtle thing...
I didn't mean to leave you all hanging. The website transition kind of through me off of my game for a little bit, but ...

"I'm back, Baby!"
- Frank Costanza

Hempy McNoodle

Here is a typical example of pseudo-scientific propaganda. An example of 'pop-science' as I call it. This name partially in reference to Popular Science Magazine, a major outlet of pseudo-scientific garbage and fraud.

https://amp-miamiherald-com.cdn.ampp...232593987.html

https://www.int-res.com/abstracts/meps/v621/p209-219/

The sea turtle propaganda is simple and is a typical example of eco-science fraud. Basically, sea turtles and many other egg laying reptile species have incubation temperature dependent genders. In the case of sea turtles, higher temps cause a higher percentage of females to hatch, while lower temps cause more males to hatch. Now, the studies and their articles claim that higher global temps, which, they say are due to manmade climate change, will cause (somehow) a decline in the turtles populations. However, anybody who has seen the Planet Earth series from BBC knows that female sea turtles are so few and far between that they have to swim around while they are gang raped by males 'running a train' on the poor female. And, everyone knows that a single female turtle can lay hundreds of eggs. This means that the articles should be titled, "Science shows that sea turtles have a huge rebound coming," as more females are hatched by the thousands. Each female that survives to maturity will produce exponentially for the species. There will always be enough males because there are always cooler beaches and cooler years. Remember sea turtles live well over one hundred years and most of those years they will be breeding. Warmer nests are literally the best thing that could ever happen to sea turtles. It is very simple.

Does that make sense?

Notice that if you read pop-science, you will read that only bad things happen in a warmer climate. Yet we owe almost all of our biodiversity to the warming that has occured over the last 12,000 years since the last ice age.

It is ALL propaganda. It is pseudo-scientific fraud.

Find me some more articles from 'eco-doom-sayers' and I will debunk them.

The Joshua Trees aren't going away, lol.

Don't get me started on The Joshua Trees and the LA Times's roll in manufacturing and spreading propaganda.

More to come...

Hempy McNoodle

Turtles = cute/well liked = in "danger" from climate = population going down

mosquitos = unwanted = population goes up from climate

Bad things increase, good things decrease... if you believe the liars.

This is how propaganda works.

Now you can see it for yourself how major scientific organizations are involved in this fraud. Just look at the sea turtle studies...

Hempy McNoodle

Timing is everything. I happened to see this last night.

Anything to take notes on before August? Has there been a drop lately?

That is a very strange video and here we are talking about Q and sea turtles, lol. Thanks for sharing!

Q's last post was Dec. 8, 2020. Within a month, we had what was called 'The Storm' which we entered into on Jan 6, 2021. I don't expect that there will be any more posts from Q. They would not be necessary, since Q has already outlined it in the 4,953 posts. What we are now witnessing everyday seems to be the plan unfolding.

Hempy McNoodle

Isn't it strange that exactly one year in and they have a global coordinated effort to track and enslave us that they are trying to push out based on fear of the virus and vaccines that they paid for and developed. I understand IBM is involved. Didn't they track the exterminations at the Nazi death camps?

Hempy McNoodle

Isn't it strange that exactly one year in and they have a global coordinated effort to track and enslave us that they are trying to push out based on fear of the virus and vaccines that they paid for and developed. I understand IBM is involved. Didn't they track the exterminations at the Nazi death camps?

Is this normal?^ Why have we been introduced to the term 'New Normal?' To push us into a kinder, gentler holocaust?

Hempy McNoodle

[iframe1]7weGiKga3h4[/iframe1]

If you take the 7weGiKga3h4 part from the YouTube video and put it in between [ifra me1] and [/iframe1 ] it will show up like above.

[ifra me1] 7weGiKga3h4 [/iframe1]

^^^^like this but without ANY spaces. If the spaces weren’t there it would load and you couldn’t read what is written.

An unsolicited input, but it might get more viewing if it’s more easily understood what the link includes. Picture=1,000 words and all.

*Credit to TychoMonolith for splainin’ it to Tudo a while back

Ever since the website transitioned, I haven't been able to use this trick you taught me.^ Is there a new way to do it?

Latest posts

Latest posts