picture.php

Typical Socal Sunset - Chemtrails! lol
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Telepopmusik - breathe
[YOUTUBEIF]_5XfAYZAA7w[/YOUTUBEIF]

I'll be traveling the world soon. Maybe i'll even bring you guys.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this post is for my fellow Gardeners. Don't stop. Gardening is GANGSTER.

this post is for my fellow Gardeners. Don't stop. Gardening is GANGSTER.

Bob Marley & The Wailers - War / No More Trouble

[YOUTUBEIF]WsneS9RbQtE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Don't think gold chains and whores. Think hard working, world changing, solid individuals that stand up for what is right, asking for only the peace and solace that comes with doing whats right. Thats gangster. All that hood shit is a distraction. Real gangsters, grow their own food, and produce oxygen while beautifying the world, doing simple good deeds of kindness that are completely indirect to anyone or thing, but hold importance and power for positive change for all.

I am, a gangster guerrilla gardener and I love plants, gardening, soil, and being outside. I blindly moved to the most materialistic and consumerism plagued place on earth. But that won't hold me back anymore. I am almost done with my Plant Identification class, heres a beautiful specimen that another gardener expressed interest in.

Zingiberaceae - Alpinia zerumbet - Shell ginger
From Eastern Asia - gets up to 10' tall - thin leaves, grows from stalks, very special flower easily identifiable by its shiny cream white exterior, the Leaves are edible/used for herbal benefits.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Don't let these times discourage you from doing whats right! We are still free, use that freedom and use the soil as your canvas and paint the landscape with plants, teaching others and bonding communities. Empowering children and steering people in a new positive direction.

we dont' need no trouble
what we need is love,
What we need is love sweet love,
no more trouble
no more war no more war I say

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be sure to water your Coco Coir gardens 30 minutes before lights off.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just lost all my music - 4 year collection of some fine stuff - nothing mainstream

Just lost all my music - 4 year collection of some fine stuff - nothing mainstream

Grooveshark

Bummed as fuck. I hope I can get my money back at least, I have almost 500 days on my subscription :joint:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything's lookin nice bro, those are some tall plants. That glues gonna be a nice harvest. Namasté

Thank you, yeah. I make that mistake, a lot :)

Yeah the GG#4 and me, well we get along to say the least, and she loves to be bottle fed.

I'm hoping I hit GPW with her on that one tray.

I got pictures around some where

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Shouldn't be a hard mark to hit with the glue, especially with how beast mode you vegged yours. I bushed mine out short, so when she stretches she'll be a wide little lady

thewhitelotus

Veteran
lookin good LyryC! Got about 2 weeks left on my Romulan Diesels myself....they've been in a water only organic mix since babies and about 4 days ago was the first time I had to hit em with some bottled organic nutes to finish em off. The new soil im building with the help of some organic gurus here should be water only the entire lifecycle....lookin forward to trying it

Couple shots of the Rom Diesel.....love this strain and its big ole spears it throws out
picture.php

picture.php

Ohhhhhh and I get to go see GRiZ on Tuesday :biggrin: Soooooo stoked for the show

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Nice, Gris comes through Detroit a lot, puts on a good show, my friend is a producer an gets to help set up the sound equip for all the big names

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Awesome, Ive yet to see him and actually found him in LyryC's thread when someone posted a video. One of my goto's now, thats for sure

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
found those pictures

found those pictures

GRiZ - Say It Loud Full Album HD ✦║Fυהk Nʌtiøη║✦

[YOUTUBEIF]XRD9JTGEE6U[/YOUTUBEIF]

All pictures are from Day 36

first up Forum, she didn't want an up pot and I left too much lowers, halted stretch IMO.
picture.php

Flamethrower OG
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
The forums really light sensitive maybe it's too bright for her, mines been growing faster since I moved her to the corner so she's not right under the bulb. I've noticed she's harder to stress that way as far as up potting and feeding

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More Flamethrower OG
picture.php
picture.php

I can't really get in the back, unless I wanna fuck up a lot of trichs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 - she can hit 3+ per light - seen it.

GG#4 - she can hit 3+ per light - seen it.

I'll be using hte tactics I learned next round.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like GG#4 too, she makes fiends and im not talking about myself lol

I really like GG#4 too, she makes fiends and im not talking about myself lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shouldn't be a hard mark to hit with the glue, especially with how beast mode you vegged yours. I bushed mine out short, so when she stretches she'll be a wide little lady

Sup man, lol beast mode, wasn't really a good route to take imo, unless you have the head space. but i put new pics up lemme know wut you think

lookin good LyryC! Got about 2 weeks left on my Romulan Diesels myself....they've been in a water only organic mix since babies and about 4 days ago was the first time I had to hit em with some bottled organic nutes to finish em off. The new soil im building with the help of some organic gurus here should be water only the entire lifecycle....lookin forward to trying it

Couple shots of the Rom Diesel.....love this strain and its big ole spears it throws out
View Image

View Image

Ohhhhhh and I get to go see GRiZ on Tuesday :biggrin: Soooooo stoked for the show

Dude she's looking shiny, looks white lol :) Dope, lucky you, car is eating my funds.

when I get my own property, like a house, ima have a ROLS room of my own, I like hte concept, just aqua.

:wave:

Nice, Gris comes through Detroit a lot, puts on a good show, my friend is a producer an gets to help set up the sound equip for all the big names

If you like Griz check out mimosa, he's kind of a dick as a person but he spins some dank edm

Mimosa is tight, thx for hte insight tho.

The forums really light sensitive maybe it's too bright for her, mines been growing faster since I moved her to the corner so she's not right under the bulb. I've noticed she's harder to stress that way as far as up potting and feeding

I know what did it, and don't worry, shes in a dark corner lol, I think. The NTOG suffers from the same stress from the uppot and my environment off for hte first week, very stressful for those 2, so they kinda been sluggin along since, but the forum is definitely my favorite MCNS shit lol , idgaf, I can't get tired of her terps

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]0jl_uEmHxpM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Schools almost out - my ceramics are glazed nicely, but the throwing :shucks: Thats another story. Ganna take more practice and better centering and lifting to get some nice nice pieces but I'm definitely going to pursue ceramics. Its like growing.

[YOUTUBEIF]RlfNYW-gKlg[/YOUTUBEIF]

I been eating good and started running.

The seedlings are chugging along.