What's new

The good vibes, the bad attitude, the ugly weed

DJXX

Veteran
yea I am a certified Asshole too....so how you doing fellow asshole...beauty pic...jah mon...man needs me a NORML shirt in 3x...find out where i can source it ...tanxx bruddha...DJXX

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I have pretty much reach the quality threshold. Now its time for a real Garden.

So I have pretty much reach the quality threshold. Now its time for a real Garden.

I need Gavitas, and automated feeding... I want to KILL the game. I know I can make 3 pounds of glue per light... but not in my rinky dinky closet... and id love to go organic. So many good seeds to run too.

For now I'm going to keep my head down and stay humble. The time has come and the truth has shone its light unveiling all darkness. So many people need cannabis, I can't help everyone... its killing me. Just started working with a family building a garden for their little girl. Theres sooo much healing needed out there... so many people... misguided, abused and used by the system only to spat out on the street hopeless, dying.

With that said I am moving this month. Might be a shitty situation for a few months before I secure a real place to grow, or it might be bad ass... the universe will provide. Helping the community and advocating has put me in reach with many loving hearts and helping hands. With only 1 week left to move, most people would be going skitzo, but me, meh... it is what it is.

This is my last run flowering anything for now. My veg is going to hit stasis at a friends place(hopefully) while I figure things out.

I'm working on unifying the Cannabis Community down here in Socal. Its a lot of work and a lot to do, but today we'll start with moving the NORML office to a new location!

School is pretty easy this semester thankful for that.

But heres what we are all here for- WEED!!!!

My favorite smoke the forum GSC
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sprout, Thanks, nice to know, same here

@DJ - you are an asshole? must be smoking something cheerful lol

I've got like zero fucks left to give about cannabis and stuff. My face, my name, and my life will for ever be intertwined with the Cannabis World and Community of planet Earth.

In due time I will surface, but for the right reasons. Fame, and money are not my motives, I want to help change the world for everyone so that we may all enjoy solace, balance and happiness. I don't think, I know HEMP will fix everything, But first its time to use the cannabis flowers medicinal benefits as the catalyst we need to get the world on board with whats really up. Although Fame and Money aren't what life is about, those will be tools I am going to utilize for everyones benefit.

I have very high hopes that the current Public Relations image cannabis is receiving by curing CHILDREN will ultimately be the driving motive to help push America in the right direction again.

I just took my first hit of the day, of Night Terror OG. Talk about flavors. Can't wait for the release. I wanna pheno hunt a better pheno.

More Weed
FORUM
picture.php
picture.php

Night Terror OG - oops forgot I have to switch photos - oh well, stretch that neck!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The blood moon was fruitful for my spirit. I feel rejuvenated.

The blood moon was fruitful for my spirit. I feel rejuvenated.

Night terror OG on the right - glue on the left
picture.php
picture.php

GG#4
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IF you are in san Diego - CAConsciousness.com EVent on the 10th

IF you are in san Diego - CAConsciousness.com EVent on the 10th

SD.jpg

So the GG#4 doesn't like HEAT. She don't LIKE HEAT. My canopy is only 12 inches or less depending on their stretch from the cool tube... These GG#4 tops you see are the result, the buds at the screen level were all filled and proper, but up top she foxtails.

Also found a nice fat sack of nanners opened up and thats after I harvested... Found 1 seed in a GG#4 bud, so she definitely herms from heat but a few S1s never hurt anyone lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is where my shits been drying since i got that fishing line

This is where my shits been drying since i got that fishing line

don't worry I ISO the lines b4 each harvest lol - Infact I ISO EVerything before harvest lol, even the carpet with a nice misting from the sprayer. YUP, IDGAF. Its just water and booze, and after you spray you turn the A/C off and turn the Fan/Filter on and come back in an hour, shoudl still smell strong of booze but breatheable and the carpet should be dry, depending on your environment, here in socal your A/C'd room will go from 70F to 90F in a matter of 2-4 hours.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
yeah this asshole is puffn some killer shatter that another asshole sent to me...wowowowow its so delish...oh well...not getn nothing done for a cpl hours....mmmmmmmm tastes so good..DJXX
BTW more beauty pics..thankxxx for sharing

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kool and the Gang- Summer Madness (extended version)

Kool and the Gang- Summer Madness (extended version)

We in this chillin'. Koolin' with the Summer Gang. Finishin the madness.

[YOUTUBEIF]uw1IiX__D90[/YOUTUBEIF]

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
YYYYEEEEEE HHHAWWWWW

YYYYEEEEEE HHHAWWWWW

:dance013:

SKYY-Let's Turn It Out

[YOUTUBEIF]irTtDCtZdHo[/YOUTUBEIF]

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Non Phixion -Green CD (Full Album)

Non Phixion -Green CD (Full Album)

[YOUTUBEIF]hfDAlL8p3LU[/YOUTUBEIF]

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i just want to say for the record. in stoneys defense,
hes absolutely right about all the bottles.
they all work, but so do i.
so ill save my money.
i use one single solitary ingredient through almost entire flower. yield and quality are the two most important factors. thats why i stopped buying anything they sell at a cannabis nutrient store and started buying raw simple salts and making my own or going with a cheap one part powder for cannabis, maxibloom ftw. ph and watch the dankest run youve ever seen unfold. why people think they need anything else i have no idea.
go try to find a single farmer in the world who would use any of the crap they sell at grow stores.
coco
salt.
jacks/calnit/epsom
3-2-1 parts respectively ph 6.0-6.2. 1.2 ec.
never turn back.
or maxigrow first week and half of flower. maxibloom throughout the rest. highest quality ive seen and yield too. e.c. 1.2-1.3

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yield and quality have more to do with environment and managing root health and moisture. if you have a good technique, any nute regimen at the right strength will work similar. price and ease of use will be the biggest differences. 6/9, k.i.s.s. gh 3 part. canna, h&g bpb, doesnt matter as long as you watch plants and feed correctly.
also if you feed correctly your roots should be fine without any micro support although i wont say i think its totally useless at all either. you can colonize coco its just harder.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bassnectar & Sayr - Enter The Chamber [2015 Version]

Bassnectar & Sayr - Enter The Chamber [2015 Version]

[YOUTUBEIF]F18YksSPvkk[/YOUTUBEIF]

This is a very important "happening" that is taking place on this world right now. There are in deed more humans waking up within & realizing that there is more to this mysterious thing we call "life" . There is a severe struggle also happening .. A battle between us and them (the system) .. I don't really watch tv unless it's a few shows on Food Network, History, & Travel Channel.. I don't care much for the news because it's so draining .. This last 3-5 years up to today has been a collective "panic" on "the systems" side .. As more awaken , the less we become dependent on the system, or the more truth we can spread about the system created by "the elites" to keep us entertained & comfortable as controllable slaves on a different level.. As more Awaken .. The more of a threat it is for the system and when the system begins to panic, many intense things start happening on a city level, to a state level to a country level to a global level.. And even to a galactic level.. When the system panics, the only thing they can do is pump more fear into the masses, but when a certain % of the masses start awakening , and fear doesn't work, they throw on a costume (in a weak state) and act as the boogeyman, and when that doesn't work, the panic causes a mess up or malfunction on the systems part.. And we get to see "truth" - two types of people see it tho. Those who are awoken and those who are not.. The ones the fight to defend their consciousness & family , and those who still fight for the System even after seeing raw truth .. The Systems malfunctioning is what we are seeing right now.. With cops beating and killing people for no reason, epidemic of child molesters, political mess ups that are quickly covered up, our food & water being targeted and the list goes on .. This has been going on for a while , and now today we are beginning to see what has been building up.. "Time will either promote us or expose us" and many humans are being exposed . The sad part is.. A huge % of people who see the truth - look right pass it as if nothing .. They are all hypnotized.. & I see everyday.👇🏼👇🏼
the_ancient_vibeRemember this.. No matter what 👉🏼stick to your awakening journey no matter How many control programmed distractions enter your path..The collective flow of this beautiful (spiritual awakening) is building each millisecond -this flow is not "fighting" against the system.. It's trying to heal the system so that the system can heal organically. If the system popped today, we would be in a very scary situation. The system is pumping off a ray of destruction, while the flow of awakening is acting like a wormhole, sucking in that destructive Ray converting it into A form of love and light. And as our flow grows, The more cleansing we can create within the system - until a new plan (lead by awakens) can be created

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some super fine fair trade coffee with some big bad bubba bowls before trimming

Some super fine fair trade coffee with some big bad bubba bowls before trimming

Once upon a time, there were beings who wanted to create something. In order to do this, they needed to go in and very subtly change a part of creation. These beings worked for, were associated with, and carefully guarded an aspect of consciousness called light. At different times, these Guardians of Light met and worked together and crossed paths in the different realms of reality.

They planned, they shared blueprints, and they designed a time when their plan would go into effect. These entities understood what could be done with light, and their plan was very carefully orchestrated. For several hundred thousand years, these beings of light were trained to carry out this plan. Part of the plan involved being ready for a cosmic jolt that they anticipated would eventually be coming from Prime Creator.

There was a great deal of dedication and preparation as the groundwork was laid and the training begun. There was much to be learned before this plan could be implemented, for it was a daring plan. It was the intention of these Guardians of Light to take light, or knowledge, into a reality where that light was not welcomed and did not fit. These beings had a plan to prepare for the time when that light would fit.

These beings are you, and that time is now. The time has been carefully orchestrated, and each of you knows in the deepest portions of your being that you have come here for a purpose. You have come to begin the pivotal movement to release everything that has bound you up until now - into your reality, that has held you with fine threads like steel cords and locked you into ideas about yourselves and your relationship to the cosmos.