What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Funny Picture thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaa713_zps3evyvcbk.gif

idiit

Veteran
photo proof that Mike Pence's ( "The Donald" new VP running mate ) daughter is a vampire. :)

CngyYkhWEAAa5z5.jpg

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUNSTER'S MUSIC WHITE BOY. :)

e8045c69a338cc5fd1140ded3ecbec04.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Weed is the new wine is true in the sense that people are turning into weed snobs about our little plant.
I remember in the 80's when beer was the new wine, and fuckers started getting snobby about beer brands. (Heineken? Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!- that was reverse snobbery, actually).

idiit

Veteran
i'm thinking that almost no one noticed what was wrong with the mike pence picture.

maybe I shouldn't think?

maybe you should look at that pic again?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I caught it . but it isn't because shes a vamp , its because his head is so big from being Trumps running mate that it blocks her out in the mirror

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
deleted picture...

I changed my mind and decided it wasn't as funny after the buzz wore off...
Now, where's my bong?

redlaser

Veteran
You can see a little bit of her hair behind his neck in the mirror, unless he has one of those rat tails of a different color.
Of course that could also be a coat left on a chair in the background

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:biggrin:A couple people wanted to see the picture anyway...
So here it is, along with an extra one...
The reason I didn't think it was so funny is I realized my hair now looks like the guy in the first picture...

Attachments

• I don't always smoke weed....jpg
    I don't always smoke weed....jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
  • I don't always....jpg
    I don't always....jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 7
T

Theoldweldflash

NIPS UP LADIES! Being as respectable as I can captioning the essence of the moment after two fat assed dabs of live resin??!!😂

Status
Not open for further replies.