What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Funny Picture thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ecf2c9c2-6b86-4b28-b792-ea37c84455eb_zpsrvn0pfz3.jpg
[/URL]

lol, I almost posted that here a few months ago but checked it out on Snope's first. yeah, that area was hit w/big storms but it did not destroy the ark project.......

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So it's getting to be a little like Jurassic park around here, first the bear the other day and now this!! ....I had been working in the backyard this morning and I left the back door open, I was going in and out of the house getting stuff I needed so I didn't think too much about it.

I was done outside and came in to get some cloths out of the bedroom to wash and there's a fucking snake in there!!! I screamed a bunch and then called babba to come and kill it! Luckily he was close by and he and our son came and got rid of it! Scared the holy fuck out of me, still tripping on going in there lol

7 rattles and we will add it to our collection lol
Sorry to any snake lovers out there but I really don't want them in my house!!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
So it's getting to be a little like Jurassic park around here, first the bear the other day and now this!! ....I had been working in the backyard this morning and I left the back door open, I was going in and out of the house getting stuff I needed so I didn't think too much about it.

I was done outside and came in to get some cloths out of the bedroom to wash and there's a fucking snake in there!!! I screamed a bunch and then called babba to come and kill it! Luckily he was close by and he and our son came and got rid of it! Scared the holy fuck out of me, still tripping on going in there lol

View Image

7 rattles and we will add it to our collection lol
Sorry to any snake lovers out there but I really don't want them in my house!!

Damn that. You're lucky you saw it before it could hide somewhere. Usually a second one around if you see one. That's the second rattler in the house in a few years isn't it?

Betterhaff

Veteran
"I was done outside and came in to get some cloths out of the bedroom to wash and there's a fucking snake in there!!"

Ever had a skunk in your home?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn that. You're lucky you saw it before it could hide somewhere. Usually a second one around if you see one. That's the second rattler in the house in a few years isn't it?

Yeah rr, babba stepped on the last one, nooooooo more doors open I guess lol need to get some screen doors I suppose

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe train the bears to kill the snakes in your yard, before they get a chance to enter home? Everybody is happy then.
Well, except the snakes.. :joint:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Now here is a pic of a bear eating a raw snake. Now you can show it to the next bear that visits your land.
55efe2da4aece.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
"I was done outside and came in to get some cloths out of the bedroom to wash and there's a fucking snake in there!!"

Ever had a skunk in your home?

I had a mama raccoon drop a litter in my attic once. That was a tense summer.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.