Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaa2420_zps1py9scnp.jpg

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When I get outta this pool, someones gonna wish they were never born...

Attachments

• mad cat.jpg
    mad cat.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what political posts? i'm not seeing anything. they should just delete the offending post instead of trashing the thread. same moron does it twice, give them a time-out...

the mods/admin will not go through threads to clean them up, that's not their job. They will however shut down threads that cause any issues such as fighting amongst members, political pics & opinions have been trouble in the past, this thread has been shut down so many times that it's now on double secret probation by Admin.

imagine the amount of time a mod would have to take to go through page by page picking out/deleting the offending posts, now imagine that the issues could be eliminated by simply shutting the thread with the push of a single button.

we all like/love this thread, it gets exponentially more views than any other thread in the Toker's Den. IMO it's the good crisp humor exposing either human frailties or likewise the same in the critter kingdom, or other funny shit.

I'm not pointing my finger at anyone, not at all, but if & when the hammer falls on this thread it will be probably be obvious why just by viewing the last few offending pics.

Again, there is NO guarantee of free speech here, this site belongs to Gypsy Nirvana, he and his admins have laid out the rules (the TOU: terms of use) that we all agreed to comply with.

R

Robrites

I like this thread. It is a dependable place to get a daily smile and often a chuckle. Twice a month, an all out laugh. Lets keep it that way.

Meraxes

Veteran
Sorry, might be a bit much...

Sorry, might be a bit much...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Halloween_Advice.jpg
    Halloween_Advice.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_193188069554791.jpeg
    IMG_193188069554791.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 1329415125344103.jpg
    1329415125344103.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm not pointing my finger at anyone, not at all, but if & when the hammer falls on this thread it will be probably be obvious why just by viewing the last few offending pics.

Well damn! It used to be nice looking tits that shut this thread down. Now it's politicians. Those BASTARDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.