What's new

The Full Melt Bubble Bath

TB Gardens

Veteran
update

update

alright - thought i would do a little update since i was doing a bit more work around the garden this weekend. brrrr it was cold out here this weekend, real windy too.

so i went ahead and framed out that last door & wall i hadn't done yet, so now the areas are completely sealed off by locked doors, drywall, & poly.
picture.php

here are a couple shots of the setup, flower room 1, 2, and the hallway / work area.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some veg room shots.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all them big ones are going into flower tomorrow or the next day. they are the original seed stock, the plan was to keep them around as moms, grow out their cuts & then cull the original seed stock moms accordingly. plans have changed a little.. we are now trying to diversify the garden as much as possible, there are lots of new genetics soaking & even more on the way. with the amount of beans we are cracking it would be impossible to try & keep original seed stock moms around. so from now on, we pop em - grow em - take cuts - flower. ba da bing

beans a cracking & soaking.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
update cont..

update cont..

and now onto some shots of the ladies that will be going into flower in the next day or so.

Skunk #1 (1 & 3)
picture.php

picture.php

p98 bubba kush x NL5/haze (3, 4, & 8)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F13 x A11
picture.php

Northern Lights x Skunk
picture.php

Cuts gen1, been in soil for like 5 days now
picture.php

Cuts gen2, been in cloner for a couple days now
picture.php

Rooting tray loaded up with some cracked beans & a couple more cuts, just to test & see how long it takes to get roots this method. can't wait for these Skywalker OG's to get going.. we got 2 more soaking in a cup, hopefully they pop open too!
picture.php

alright, i think thats enough for now, i gotta get some sleep! be safe fellas :tiphat:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin' slick! Is that a Lighthouse UFO LED? I got one I use for veg/ isolated plants. ;)

Just hung a Kessil 350 magenta LED tonight, right over a nicely LST'd Apollo girl, who's also getting 600w hps vertically. Hoping to see results. :rolleyes:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey HL :tiphat:

Not sure exactly what it is, my buddy lent it to me. I think it's a 90w UFO from HTG Supply. Please let me know how the 350 magenta works for u! We just bought a 250 7-band LED for veg. We almost got one for flower but I'm just a little nervous to spend the $$ on somethin I never used. But I will say I'm sold on them for veg. The spectrum is better than MH. Even tho the LED is throwing less lumens, the girls in-between the 400 & LEd would turn themselves completely towards the LED. I can't wait until LED technology takes over, goodbye power bills!

Oh ya, got a couple HW to crack open, they are in plugs about to sprout! Oh and your f13a11 smells sinful!!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey Superstone - so far the NL/haze crosses are killing it. This is my first time running them so I can't tell ya more than that! If u want info talk to ottoman, VADO, & maybe Rasputin (can't remember if he's got them in his garden). I'm pretty sure it was ottomans NL/haze male that donated the pollen for the slew of crosses. I'm about to crack open a few more NL/haze crosses & NL/haze #1 - check out otto's thread in mr nice forum on nl5/haze

TB Gardens

Veteran
well, i put these shots up in the ma/ri/ct thread.. but i like them so im putting them here too :moon:

:blowbubbles:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i can't wait to have an oil drum :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn TB puttin in some work. That veg room is fucking sweet! gonna be straight up stackin with some nice looking ladies for sure. What size are those big pots they are in with the white on the outside of them? Seeing those SKYOG planted now this log is gonna be more banging then it already is. You got my #1 Fav herb in your garden so im pumped to see it fully grown out V.I.P style. Hope you get to fill that other room with some of those testers from CSG.

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey my boston brethren ;-)

the biggest pots i have in there are 3 g, actually everything in veg is in 3 gal right now :p

butttt, i love changing plans, so im prob going to throw the 10 that are going into flower into some 5g in the next day or so. i know i said i was gunna move them in a couple days ago, but uh as ya'll can prob tell, things change ;-x they WILL be going in by this weekend tho, thats for sure.

yea the skywalker OG is fire, and its popped, planted, and sprouted up! along with a couple bag seed, some more p98bk x NL/h, f13 x a11 and maybe the g13 x chem4? i dont remember.

yeahh it woulda been nice to hear back from ojd from CSG on that! i sent him a pm, but i guess he's too busy for lil ol' me, cus he never wrote back! all's well tho, House of Love is kind enough to let me test some G13xOG kush for them - so ain't no problem!

DonChron

looking good again TB ,lets keep it short here the laptops on 5% batt, didn't see u mention what kind of bubbler cloner ur usin ? u mind fill in me in. see u on here

TB Gardens

Veteran
update Jan. 20th

update Jan. 20th

hey ya'll,

thanks for all the kind words, and for all those lurking - hope your enjoying the peep show. :tiphat:

Well, the major construction portion of the shop is pretty well wrapped up. just funny little projects from here on out ;-) . Did some work this weekend getting the poly nice and light tight around the rooms, bought a shelf for the hallway and the veg room, hung some new lights, transplanted & moved into flower room 1!

picture.php

So we got everything consolidated into the veg room, put the EZ-Cloner around hood height, that way it's just getting hit with ambient lumens from the lights. also hung a shop light above it to make sure its got a little bit of direct light. you can't see from the pics, but inside the humidity dome there's 5-10 cuts rocking away & (3) Skywalker OG, (2) p98bk x NL/h, (2) head bag seeds, (1) g13 x chem4, (1) Honey White bx2, (1) space queen, (2) F13 x A11 - which have all popped up outa the soil! wooo! i bought a heating pad for the tray, man it works like a charm - pops em up outa the soil SO fast! a couple white widow x blue haze have germinated & are getting moved into the tray, waiting on the rest of the honey whites to crack.

picture.php

here are some new genetics i'm super excited to run, and already underway! Thanks Otto :thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

here's a shot of the new layout in the veg room. we picked up some new gear, so we re-arranged the light setup.. safe to say we are covering the spectrums between the t5, LED, & 400w MH! we were really impressed with the results from our friends 90w LED he lent us, so we picked up a 150w LED w/ a 7 Band Spectrum, nm are tailored for specific kinds of chlorophyl production. We also grabbed a 130w T5 4 bulb fixture (it was a steal of a deal!), so now we have a nice step up between the LED, T5, and 400w MH - should be killer & keep the overall wattage low in veg!

picture.php

a couple shots of the cuts veging away. the 4 under the LED are ladies, the 3 under the T5 are stinky stanky males we didnt wanna see go!

picture.php

picture.php

transplanted the 8 ladies in veg to 5g buckets, then put them into flower! sorry for the shitty flower pics, i didn't get any pics with the lights off & i didn't have time to pull them out for a photo shoot.. next time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:
i can't wait to see the flowers open up in the next couple weeks, take care and be safe ya'll

TBG :tiphat:

Easygrowing

Veteran
What a grow,you are into here-ihas to follow to...
thinks you gonna be happy for those LED-have seen a long tread about chiliplants under only LED up to about 3 feet high,only with LED hole the way.

Good luck with it all...

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey thanks fellas!

-----

So lucky 'ol me just got selected to test some beans for House of Love .. testing out their new OG13 -- G13 Pacific S1 (f) x Chrome's OG Kush IBL (m). A BIG THANKS to all the crew over at HoL, i feel super honored!

-----

anyways, things are ticking along over @ the shop. been doing a mess of transplanting of cuts from the ez-cloner, & transplanting of seedlings from the rooting tray. man oh man, wait 'til y'all see some pics.. there's A LOT going on in the garden, hah. got us a mess of seedlings right now, and more just keep popping up :blowbubbles:

flower room is rocking away, we had a couple warm days spring up outa no where - so had to run some ducting a little earlier than i had planned. with the cold temps here, the 1k un-ducted (word?) keeps the 10x10 room at a perfect temp, then we supplement heat with a little electric heater @ night. but these dang 'ol spring like days are messing with my plans, so a little duct run later & we are all set. oh, they ladies are drinking like college freshman! slurping down a slew of water & molasses, probably start throwing in the guano on Monday or so, that'll be about a week into flower.

the first round of cuts are taking off, they seem to love the new light setup - so we will be throwing those into flower either this weekend or next - really depends on how quick we need the space in veg room. the second round of cuts is busting out roots, been transplanting them as they get ready.

its busy busy busy, a lot to stay on top of. BUT now its just a countdown until we start harvesting some top quality meds!

tick tock tick tock :blowbubbles:

Tyga

Veteran
Nice TB! How much wattage you running in each 10x10 flower room? Aren't those big kahuna reflectors kick fucking ass for the price! Im rocking one in my 4x4 right now and its beast. Just finished clearing out s 16x12 basement today for an upcoming project... Plan on getting more kahunas!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey thanks everyone :tiphat:

Ya the big kahuna is nice, they got an even bigger one (3'x3') called the big daddy, lol. HTG really knows how to slay the market, they have a solid business model. They expand so rapidly, their company has seen nothing but growth (pun intended) since they first started selling gear on eBay a few years back. Now they have retail locations around the country & their own brand for everything grow related. Move in & undercut an already extremely price inflated market, they know how to run a business. Gimme a couple years & I'll have them beat ;-). The $100 1k fixture will revolutionize the biz, at least the start of it!

But I digress... In each room we have enough ampage to run probably 6-8k watts, but I don't see us ever exceeding 3k per room. For the 8 that are stretchin away right now as we speak, they are under 1k & prob won't see anymore than that. I want to see what I can pull outa just 1 w/ 8 decent size ladies. Things change, we will see! Hopefully I get around to splitting flower room 2 into two 5x10 shoots this week. One of those shoots will run a vert 1k with a couple trees, the other will have another 1k with the aero & DWC gear I've been sitting on. First round of cuts is def ready for 12/12 so I better make moves soon! Second round is transplanted from cloner & rockin away. Seedlings are all in solo cups or quart pots rockin away. Good geese it's gettin busy!

Oh ya ;-) just ordered some CSG Connoisseur Chem, HOL Honey Girl (chem x Hawaiian), & Nepal Snow ((satori x white rhino) x satori) .... More genes!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Woop woop, cant wait to see you fill those new rooms up! I just fall off on here every once in awhile. I just wasnt putting time into updating or my garden really, kinda got pushed to the back burner because of traveling and to be perfectly honest a little bit too much psychedelics last year in the late winter and spring. But I made a choice to move away from the city and temptations that I had a hard time resisting and Ive been doing a lot better. The grow def shows it for itself. Happy plants means a happy gardener.

Again, cant wait to see these rooms banging, its so fun to see how much your grow has grown over the years!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome to be able to have such options within your space! Looking forward to a photo update. :D Wanna see you grow some Chaco-sized trees! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts