What's new

The --Freak-- Show

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
so do you guys go to the dispensaries a lot? think about picking up clones?

ArcticBlast

Directrix

most dispensaries over charge for clones and medicine unless you have a good dispensary. i used to, but then it got huge and turned into a "real" business then they jacked their clone prices up to $35 from $15 when I joined it.

I found my caregiver through CL, lol! He gives me lots of samples and free clones though so what ever. Not to mention the meds are half the price of the dispensary i left.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
AWESOME dude! Anything ARNE touches turns to gold! and that SPG/c99 will be killer i bet :joint:

awesome strains dude, good luck!!
ArcticBlast

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Looking very lush in here Insane...very interested how the super g turns out, it's looking very healthy and phat. As do all of them...sorry it took me a while to find this thread, but it's tagged now...
Goodluck and sending you lots of POTative vibes for lots of ladies:)

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Just be careful, I get so paranoid about heaters in grow rooms...we have a smoke alarm set up in ours and a fire extiguisher outside the door...just an idea for you ALL...probably over the top but my theory is better to be safe than sorry...;)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
another freak joining the show. sweet lil plants! looking forward, thx for trying my stuff!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Killer bro....SPG x c99 should be sooooo sweet...the spg clone is sooo great and c99 also!! u will find some fast and tasty phenos for sure!! as i know the c99 dad was on da pineapple side!! tagged

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Aahhh, ok, not like someone else I know who leaves it on all night, and makes me toss and turn all night in stress, lol. Nah, all good...