What's new

The --Freak-- Show

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
back when lived in mts. of wv and had a big spread 98 acres of suclusion.. i always grew outside and in..but since we moved to the burbs, still have 5 acres but too many helicopters..i culled a mango haze last yr...paranoia..stricly indoors now..ahh i miss the mts..but ii've been married to a souhtern girl 16yrs. and was lucky to get her to live there at all much less 11 yrs. there b4 i was forced to move a little futher south..a compromise of sorts..actually we met and lived in golden, co..b4 moving to wv..

X

xinsanewickedx

i would love to live in the mts,like i said i am for sure setting up the spot but any thing can happen.i would like to build a small greenhouse

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
us too..a greenhouse would be so beneficial..well i got to go till my veggie garden again..
y'all need anything, just ask..you and kk are good peeps..

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks bro you are a cool cat.now that we are talking about it i think i am going to pick a new spot lol.take it easy bro

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I do shit like that. Avoiding neighbors who the Frick wants to talk to em. :). Wish I was up on the mountains

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Better yet wish I had a friggin Greenhouse I prolly would be the happiest person alive I would sleep in there (well not sleep since I don't anyway) but chill in there all night

X

xinsanewickedx

i used to live in northern cali and it os so damn beautiful up there and plus the town i lived in for 4 years only had a pop of maybe 1300 people .every body pretty muck knew every one one.the dude next door is cool him and his family have lived there just about as long as i have lived here,i just dont like talking to him cause i saw some shit in the news paper about him so yeah.if i could we would go to northern cali when our son was a little older

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i chill in the grow at night when kk is passed out and i cant sleep.i will just do small shit that i over looked and just the basic grow room stuff

X

xinsanewickedx

good evening ladies and gents

was just out turning on the lights and we have another white mustang fem so the count is 3 out of 12 so far so good.i think kk might go take pics but not sure

X

xinsanewickedx

good morning every one

i think all together there are 4 fems now my 3 and kk got her first fem.hers is the spg.since we can only flower 12 at a time every male i removed will be replaced with one our plants from the vegg box so we will always have 12 in flowering.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
white mustang x ah/arne
grow001.jpg

grow002.jpg

sssdh x jack h x aurora borealis
grow005.jpg

grow007.jpg

dead mix #1
grow009.jpg

chemstar
grow010.jpg

grow011.jpg

grape x ah/arne
grow015.jpg

grow016.jpg

white mustang x ah/arne
grow017.jpg

grow019.jpg

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
sorry I messed a few of them up... one of them is mine... but Im kinda stoned.. lucky I got to take pictures.... lmao

X

xinsanewickedx

the fem count is now up to 6 i got four and kk has 2 so far but she has more that haven't sexed yet

X

xinsanewickedx

i try my best bro and i am teaching kk to grow as well as in the next few months we will have another bomb ass harvest some fms gear.you kow kid these fms seeds are going to be off the hook

L

LolaGal

those are some nice looking plants! I like the ssdh/jh x aurora. nice

I am trimming some Apophis tonite. so nice to harvest. it's about day56 in bloom but some are showing amber trichs, so I gotta pull em. Yippie.