What's new

The --Freak-- Show

X

xinsanewickedx

esbe-i don t know bro i am thinking about making so other crosses.you got anything you would to see crossed with the gonzo bro

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I'ma go out and take pics in a little bit, waiting for IW's son to leave to go back to his moms.....

X

xinsanewickedx

pics will be posted in a few days.we start flowering tomorrow .have a great weekend

X

xinsanewickedx

ok so the only gonzo to pop is off and running looks real healthy ,i will get a pic up today so time.out of the dead mix only the dead mix#1 popped,d.mix#2 did nothing i still have a few so i will start more in a few weeks

AcroPhobic

You 2 remind me of a couple I know In Vegas. Lets see some pics and less bumping with words. The freakshow has my interest. :headbange

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks for checking the freak show out ,new pics will be up today ,the pics that are up now are from a few days ago,enjoy

X

xinsanewickedx

so for my hps it is going to be 300 out the door.i am flipen stoked about getting it.my buds should a lot bigger now.

I

idoreallytry

hey guys can't wait to see some pics of the coastal collission(ecsd x ogk)///peace

X

xinsanewickedx

i want to flower them now but they need a little size to em though

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
howzit up in the hizzy thats insane..?? hope all is well and lets see them pics now.... bbl peace and puffs..

sackO

Latest posts

Latest posts