What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

my 2 lil ladies, just got their first taste of kool bloom liquid, gettn frosty on the floxogk

Hey everyone. In advance, I wish everyone a very happy holidays - whatever you celebrate, & Happy NY 2013! This will be my last update of the grow. I'll be on holiday so I probably won't be posting again until deep into January, but I will definitely be back long before the the puffout/cipher on Feb 14. Avinash will announce another challenge 1-2 weeks before that, so we can keep this thing going perpetually!

I like my Black Widows to spend the final days of their lives in total darkness, so after this post my entry will stay in the dark until chop time. I just flushed her container with 1L of plain tap water.

This pheno usually takes a full 10 weeks after flip to get to the point of ripeness I prefer, but in the yogurt cup she is ahead of schedule so she will stay in the dark until day 63 (9 weeks)...a week earlier than usual.

I'll check it with a green safety light every other day or so, just it case it starts dying off quickly I might have to pull it sooner than day 63. With containers this small, leaves die FAST once you flush. Also plants ripen faster in the dark, and I like my Widows a certain way.

Here is what she looked like on Day 0, on the eve of the flip.
tag9kw.jpg

Final pics taken just before total darkness:
io2dxc.jpg

34j3vyb.jpg

2r20kyh.jpg

347el3p.jpg

Once again, peace out everyone. See y'all in 2013. Everyone did a fine job so far and I'm sure all plants will finish nicely.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
peace elf, have a good holiday, yogi cup plant looks amazing, frosty and well finished, the dark should really do the trick :)
what kind of weight do u estimate?

peace elf, have a good holiday, yogi cup plant looks amazing, frosty and well finished, the dark should really do the trick :)
what kind of weight do u estimate?

Good question. The nugs are hard & dense, plus they'll still swell some more in the dark. I have not used a scale since I started growing my own. But I didn't do this for the yield...if that were the case I would have mandated one of these as the container....

3d13885773937d01c56b016c209bab37.gif

:dance013:

PeAcE OuT!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup, see pics earlier in the thread of them just haning, lately they been under a 1kw, w garden twist ties holding them just 18" under the lite. gives them a nice 'gangsta lean" after hanging tilted under the lights, you can see all the fans facing one way, tilted main stem,

Last edited:

joe guy

CAM00560.jpg

The cherry pie cut sure has changed color from a nice light green to super duper deep dark purple, damn near black i put it next to a pair of my black dickie shorts and as u can see they went for a real change...

blunt toker

la con

la con

sorry for lack of updates but here she is. Been through some hell but still alive and kickin. survived drought and light cycle fuckups while I get my spot in order. will be flushin soon cuz she is getting close.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice to have you back bt & not a bad lil lady u got there, despite hardships looks like she came out pretty sugary.

joe guy

I do belive im may chop and hang tonite, and just have a super nice and long cure for these two ladies... They seem ripe and ready for the pickin... A super fatty , a nice craft brew (yet to decide on which one) and its lookin like quite a few bong tokes for the puff off... Went to the 99er today and got a lil ball jar just for these two's cure... Should be steller beyond ill and sweet... I may even have to invite the wife...
But anyway gents its been awsome chillin with u guys and look forward to the next, what ever it maybe... Ive just soaked 7 of the coustom seeds(yet to decide on a name) and hope one or two will be ready by due date
Otherwise ill just have to run at least one white widdow bag seed and maybe a one other in my pool of goodness

G

gloryoskie

Good deal, joe guy. Let's see the harvest, gonna chop soon myself, getting ripe.

Good luck on the new seeds, just popped 4 of my thunk x sensi star x nycd.

Yup.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets have some chop pics as them lil ladies come down....
my flo x ogk is really chunkin up, the 707 takin her time w it.

Wow, what an inspirational thread. Great idea here! Props to all who are participating, I'm really interested to hear final weights from you all.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next yogi cup challenge coming soon after this1 ends, get in if u can stoopheadfred

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta keep the roots all inside, 6oz is the volume of most yogi cups (or less) get crafy and cut a yogi cup up into a "net pot" diy style.