What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement The first LED grow light of its kind...

Ca++

I have had 6g per watt

I got a 600, and ran it over a meter, 7 times in a year lol

Reactions: ZK7

Ipotato

Weird entire social presence(fb/insta) is one bearded guy growing in a pretty small room. Also the par map looks like a preschooler drew it. Also the "PRO-R 480 Review Video Clip" is from an account with 10 subscribers that only has 300 total views. sketchy af. Who are these "like-minded award-winning growers": I mean if they won awards why not mention who they are?

Last edited:
Hello ICMAG members,

I am starting this thread as a place to provide information, answer questions and provide customer support. I always considered ICMAG the top forum for information regarding cannabis growing and wanted to report this new technology.

Company History
Money Tree Grow Supply was founded in 2018 and began as a platform to release genetics to the public. After a few years the first designs for light fixtures were drafted. December 2022 was the actual release.

Our founder worked with an engineer to design a fixture that focused on the most even ppfd levels across the entire grow space. The goal was to get an LED that pulled the most from the wall, spread out over the largest area. Seeing that there was no other bar style fixture on the market that utilized the 2 side bars, our "no space wasted" design was able to accomplish that task. We were able to add more diodes and spread them out over the biggest fixture we could fit comfortably in traditional sized tents. The other manufacturers were actually moving in the other direction by adding more power draw while making the fixtures smaller, focusing more light onto the plants. It became obvious that our fixture would be one of a kind.

With the design patent secured the decision was made to use all the top quality parts available. Samsung 301-H diodes rated specifically for horticulture and Samsung LH351-Hv2 diodes give off a spectrum that cannot be found elsewhere. A mixed white spectrum containing 3500k and 6000k supplemented by UV and IR led chips at 395 and 730 nm and Samsung LH351-Hv2 660 nm "deep reds" bring a wide spectrum of light tailor made for flowering cannabis indoors.

Our triple channel system gives the grower control of the UV and IR independently through toggle switches and the overall intensity with a 10-100 dimmer knob. Each bar has a heat dissipation plate that allows for even heat dispersion adding to the life of the diodes. Our fixtures are easily daisy chained and come with a 5 year warranty.

We have also designed the PRO-R series modular so that in the case of a failure only that bar will fail and the rest of the bars will still stay lit. Giving growers the added security of knowing light cycles will not be interrupted while we get a new one out to you.

If there are any questions, comments or concerns regarding any of our products please don't hesitate to ask in this forum or contact me personally.

Thank you for reading...

I joined the company a few months ago because I felt the product was going to be a game changer but needed marketing in the "traditional" spaces.

Last edited:

GF-Z

Keep in mind that plaster on the walls, which were never properly finished x))), drains in humidity, its like sponge, if fungus sets in it will be breeding spot for plants... On the other hand, if you paint whole wall, paint must breath out all toxics during 2-4weeks period... Just sayin'

Ca++

Keep in mind that plaster on the walls, which were never properly finished x))), drains in humidity, its like sponge, if fungus sets in it will be breeding spot for plants... On the other hand, if you paint whole wall, paint must breath out all toxics during 2-4weeks period... Just sayin'
I wonder if water based is better.. Perhaps not, as it still contains fungicides, as it's a big wet bucket.

I have painted rooms with plants already in them. Though a long time ago, when I was so rubbish, I wouldn't of noticed if one died and dried on the stick.