What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement The first LED grow light of its kind...

MoneyTree Grow Supply LED Grow Lights was founded by like-minded award-winning growers who knew how important prestige performance is in every indoor grow operation. Simply put, we knew we could do more. Through years of research and design with countless man hours and long trials, we can confidently say we reached futuristic milestones. Our state of the art patented “No Space Wasted” design gives growers the power of maximum efficiency, equal ppfd, and perfect precision light spectrum tuning all in one fixture. Thusly, allowing the grower to utilize less wattage for high performing gardens. By utilizing Samsung Horticulture Specific Technology the most high performance high efficiency drivers on the market, our fixtures put you in a class of sophisticated growers who really want the most from their indoor garden.​

PRO-R 480 Review Video Clip

Using our patented "No space wasted design" we loaded up our PRO-R fixtures with all TOP BIN Samsung diodes. This specific combination of diodes gives you added "deep red" to our 3500 and 5000 mixed whites. Add the 395 nm UV and the 730 nm IR and ...

mixed whites.png
deep reds.png
ir+uv.png
Samsung.png
spectrum.png

Last edited:
We are currently made in the US but shipping international is not an issue...

Also if you want to place an order feel free to contact moneytreegrowsupply@gmail.com email and get order information.

Make sure you tell them your from the mag...

We are currently running the end or summer sale

summer promo.png

Last edited:

Ca++

@Moneytreegrowsupply

I really dislike your chosen company name. Surely you could of come up with something better and more professional than this for your lighting company?
It's awkward isn't it. The poor grammar isn't going to help people searching for growing supplies. Or help people remember the company name, when they hear it.

I like the spread though. Be interesting to see if the heatsinking is there to look after them top bin parts

Rocket Soul

I’d like to see a fixture with zonal dimming by the manufacturer to complement the design for near perfect PPFD uniformity.
I actually did this on a DIY build for a friend. He wanted a full cycle auto light so i put this together for him using some bridgelux vesta strips. It features 2 drivers, one centre one periphery for controlling middle hotspot/periferral light levels. Also, since the vesta strip has 2 channels, warm and cold white 2700k / 5000k both in 90 cri, i was able to set it up so you can easily switch between the two, even have both on at the same time. That way he can have separate setting for vegg and flower and even a both channels/full cycle spectrum where each channel runs on half power, giving it a little more efficiency.
To finish it all of i added a red supplement strip with half and half 660/630nm mono leds.
It did really well for him, first proper grow bagged him 350g from a 0.8x0.8m2 space. The kicker was that he only used about 100w total, 50 on each driver, but he ran 20/4h cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_20230913_140324_594.jpg
    IMG_20230913_140324_594.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20230913_140427_009.jpg
    IMG_20230913_140427_009.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20230913_140426_487.jpg
    IMG_20230913_140426_487.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230913_140427_026.jpg
    IMG_20230913_140427_026.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 43

goingrey

I actually did this on a DIY build for a friend. He wanted a full cycle auto light so i put this together for him using some bridgelux vesta strips. It features 2 drivers, one centre one periphery for controlling middle hotspot/periferral light levels. Also, since the vesta strip has 2 channels, warm and cold white 2700k / 5000k both in 90 cri, i was able to set it up so you can easily switch between the two, even have both on at the same time. That way he can have separate setting for vegg and flower and even a both channels/full cycle spectrum where each channel runs on half power, giving it a little more efficiency.
To finish it all of i added a red supplement strip with half and half 660/630nm mono leds.
It did really well for him, first proper grow bagged him 350g from a 0.8x0.8m2 space. The kicker was that he only used about 100w total, 50 on each driver, but he ran 20/4h cycle.
3.5g/W?

That must be some kind of record.

Rocket Soul

3.5g/W?

That must be some kind of record.
Not really but it is well decent: since autos get a lot more light, in this case 66% more, than a 12/12 flowering situation the numbers arent comparable in that way. So more like 2ish per watt. Also considering that g/w with leds tend to go up as watts per area go down; even adjusting for longer hours this grow has a a fairly low wattage per square foot: around 15x1.66 which comes out as 25w per square foot.
With leds i tend to look more to yield per square foot; 50g per square foot is definitely good.

Also: even though i know it wasnt wet weight i dont know how far he pushes his drying, this is a forum friend so i just dont know. Theres a fair bit of margin built into how much you dry your bud. And aswell: in the grow i consult with there is always an A grade (bigg juicy buds with bagg appeal) and a B-grade (lowers and trim). In a personal grow everything goes into the same bunch; again numbers are hard to compare over different growers.

Rocket Soul

These yield claims are getting a bit outrageous now

He probably weighed the plant, with the pot and it was full of water lol
I fully agree but also hedge as above: if you look at total light over the whole cycle its more like 2ish/w which is not that hard if youre running low watts per area. Since it wasnt my grow i dont really have a horse in this race.

The whole point of answering the original statement was to show how one can actually designa and build yourself any function for a light with some ingenuity and determination. DIY is extremely satisfying, especially when it gets good results

Last edited: