picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah, Blueberry genetics, birthing mutations world-wide! :D

Here's a couple of leaves from my F13 x A11 cross.
This 1st plant started off w/ some normal BB mutations but grew out of it as a lot of them do, but this one kept the matte/crinkle finish on the surface of the leaves, while her sister was was normal as they come. Both grown OD.

picture.php

picture.php

You may think, "why keep those mutants?" and the answer is this.

picture.php

:D

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah, Blueberry genetics, birthing mutations world-wide! :D

Here's a couple of leaves from my F13 x A11 cross.
This 1st plant started off w/ some normal BB mutations but grew out of it as a lot of them do, but this one kept the matte/crinkle finish on the surface of the leaves, while her sister was was normal as they come. Both grown OD.

View Image

View Image

You may think, "why keep those mutants?" and the answer is this.

View Image

:D

you're right man! in many cases, the crosses with mutant heritage are the most beautiful. When you see the mutation are you sure you have a phenotype Berry
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was hoping some DJ-o'phile would expound on Blueberry mutations, but I would never say a mutated plant from a poly-hybrid containing BB was "the Blueberry pheno". ;)

Few more from my old gallery:

Lifesaver leaf whorl, and calyxed leaf. :D

312LS-whorled_leaf.jpg

312LS-calyxed_leaf.jpg

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I had those same mutations occur as posted

Only saw it in Kali mist from seed gotten in Amsterdam 08

Never and plants do anything close to it before nor siince

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Does anyone know if leaf calyxes are viable? I've never seen any pollinated leaf calyx shots and I know MJ botany says attempts to pollinate a cluster on a plant were unsucessful but that's only one plant...

Also does anyone know what seed stocks are most prone to budsites on leaves? I've heard "Chinese" but apparently not from Yunaan?

I've got a bit of crinkling (from the blueberry lineage) on a "Bruised Nuts" right now I had a much worse case on the early leaves of another BN and chopped it (which is usually the opposite of my reaction to weird plants) because it looked pretty stunted compared to the others.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's another shot of my Lifesaver calyxed leaf. (lower rgt leaf)

312calleaf.jpg

No pollen @ the time, I would have! :D

Hey Raco, nice pic. Anything viable from that pod? Now that would be something! :)

AK-47
My first impressive set of leaves:tiphat:

However I had a few twice the size of this on my current grow but i was in too much pressure that i couldn’t spare a minute to take a decent foto, something that i already regret.

picture.php

picture.php

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Raco, nice pic. Anything viable from that pod? Now that would be something! :)

Hola HL how are you hermano? :tiphat:

No... afaik
My friend grew those Blue Crazy and when he saw that ^ he killed them all (not.. sure lol )

Blue Crazy is shantibaba´s Bluegrass (?? LOL) x shanti´s KGB male bx´d to the KGB male

Seeds came from GoodHouse, the first spanish seedbank that I know of (followed by CannaBioGen, a few months later)

Young colombian Punto Rojo female :)

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Grapefruit Fly had big fans

Grapefruit Fly had big fans

Grapefruit x C99

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 9