What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The entire EU might legalize! Join in on the ongoing EU citizen's initiative!

blobbish

There is right now a votation going on at the EU. This has been stalled for some time by the politicians but it has now finally come true.

The EU commission has taken the final step to allow a citizen's initiative to be held. Join in and have a vote for a greener EU!:woohoo:

https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/

All EU citizens above legal age (18) are able to vote. We need people from all over the EU to lay their vote to be able to pass the law.

Sweden, Croatia and Poland is so far taking the lead, but votes from all over the EU has been pouring in for the few days this election has been open for voting. Still need a fair amount of votes to pass this initiative, so be kind to spread the word to all your friends!

Lay your vote and be sure to be part of a happier EU!

https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/

RoadRash

Sweden, Croatia and Poland is so far taking the lead, but votes from all over the EU has been pouring in for the few days this election has been open for voting. Still need a fair amount of votes to pass this initiative, so be kind to spread the word to all your friends!

That's wierd, but I'm glad to hear Sweden is changing.

Their official drug laws are f'ed up.

But they have some great growers.

blobbish

I'm kind of surprised that so few ICMAGers have signed this petition so far.

I Europeans would be interested in this. Maybe it have something do to with this forum being kind of focused on the US.

If someone could help us out to spread the word in you native language to other forums, that would be wonderful!

It's kind of hard to spread the word to France, for an example, when you yourself do not speak french.

Anyone knows why there need all the adresses and dates? Thanks!

To verify that you are not a "fake" citizen, I suppose.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Do you guys prefer to be criminals?

It gets rough sometimes

Golubovic.Jail.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts