What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elephant Club - Tenerife

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone have info about other clubs in tenerife, accepting tourists? Any kind of help is very much appreciated :)
old elephant club has re-opened in another name,,,,,just type in cc and old address of the above and it should come up,,,,s2

pandapanama

old elephant club has re-opened in another name,,,,,just type in cc and old address of the above and it should come up,,,,s2

Hey, thanks for your answer. I already contacted this one, but owner told me that it is closed. Any alternatives?

AdamVisitor

I've arrived in Tenerife and also need help in where tourists can pick up? Any help appreciated great fully .... pls pls pls !

deki

Ok guys the club is reopened with another name and another location. if someone would like to meet us please contact here

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok guys the club is reopened with another name and another location. if someone would like to meet us please contact here
hey Deki,,,
thanks for that,,we are back in feb,,,,
i am the guy who brought gg4 s1s [ rarer then rocking horse shit]
to tenerife to pass onto the E-club in september last year and got totally blanked???
very strange as peeps out there were waiting on my s1s and although i left moby number,,hotel that i was staying in etc,etc,
but nadar,,,,i am aware the E-club were having lots of problems at that time so that might explain it so the GG4 S1s went to a mate in Mexico:),,,,,
very best of luck with the new club,,,,s2:tiphat:

Alex92

Una dudita

Una dudita

Hola buenas, Soy del pais vasco e ire a visitar tenerife sur en un par de dias... me gustaria saber si la sociedad esta habierta y si se podria pasar... estoy en varias asociaciones aqui, no soy nuevo. Un saludo y espero tu respuesta :) Muchas gracias!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evergreen club- tenerife

Evergreen club- tenerife

hiya,,
some pics of flowers,hash, and some bho when i visited the evergreen club when i was over,,,
Big thanks to Deki and very sorry i didnt get to say goodbye as i ballsed up the date we were leaving,,,
a very warm welcome on arrival,,joined up and then got down to what what was on the menu,,
On my visit i got some "wappa",,"amnesia",,,some nice solid and half a gram of BHO,,,,,
flowers were lovely,,hash also and i bought the bho and then remembered i dont use pipes or vapourisers etc,,,,
so i rolled a couple of joints,,which was a bloody trial and my wife thought was hilarious,,,,a bit of a waste as well cos those joints knocked me out,,,,2 spliffs took ages to finish as didnt smoke it during the day unless i wanted to be nailed to the hotel room bed all day,,,,,so i decided to bring the other bit home and is now in my fridge,,,,
a very nice atmosphere in the club and i was smoking with some germans on my second visit when i purchased " utimate white" and some really nice "critical",,,,,,,
Again a big shout out to DEKI for making things so easy and comfortable and i see you later on in the year,,,,
sorry about the quality of pics but i am crap with a camera as friends know and i was totally baked,,
pics to follow,,,s2

wingman123

Hi Deki.
Im on the island working here for a while and would love to become a member and come pay you a visit..
Ive sent a request through your website
Thanks
John

mythas

Hi BagAppeal,

I will come to teneriffa in august and would like to be a member in a social club.
Can you help me please?
thank you in advance
Mythas

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi BagAppeal,

I will come to teneriffa in august and would like to be a member in a social club.
Can you help me please?
thank you in advance
Mythas

Deki,,,,boss of the Evergreen club has left a link above in this thread,,,,,,
good luck,,944s2