What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the easiest iso

This is to fucking easy! get a jar with lid, fill with 91-99 iso to the top of the weed, shake for a good 30-40 seconds only, filter with cheesecloth into a plate or glass baking pan, let it evaporate on top of the fridge before its totally dry scrape into ball, let evaporate again and than smoke.

mack 10

Veteran
It really is that easy, but I prefer the double boiler to evap.I hate iso fumes. Man that stuff honks.
But maybe the best way to make meds? re, phoenix tears.
More experiments are needed to see if Bho made has the same medicinal effect.

NeWcS

I do exactly as SS said except I like to run it through cheese cloth into a jar and then filter that through a coffee filter into the glass dish.

Hey Mack 10 how long do you keep it in the double boiler and how hot? It seems like it takes me 3 to 4 hours. thx. \m/